Starting WW

milena_woking

Hi i join the WW online but so far I am disapointed tbh :( i can't find anything there.. Is anyone who is WW online? Im confused..

Anyway I weight 13st5lbs (had a baby5months ago) and really want to be slim for summer so i'll do my best to get to my goal 150lbs. So far I know I'm allowed 21points a day. Before getting pregnant I've done CD and lost a stone but now Im having to look after my baby so need more energy and found the CD to hard.
Any tips for new WW?

Hi Milena,

Welcome to the forum, this is a great place to get help and motivation, I dont do the ww on line I go to classes, the tips I can give you is to track what you eat everyday, drink plenty of water (use low sugar squash), make plenty of zero point soup for when you get hungry, try to vary your diet so you dont get bored, and take it one day a time, if you do have a bad day, dont beat yourself up over it, draw a line under it and start again the next day, if you need anymore help just ask and good luck on your weight loss journey.

I dont go to classes or do it online i have the new ww books and have worked my points out. I vary my diet as much as possible and drink loads of water. Track EVERYTHING ive done great the last 4 weeks last week i didnt track at all and have fallen flat on my face with it,
it really does help to track what you have

yeah i dont go to classes or online i just use this site instead. i may buy the new books if they're worth it? is there any new places in the 2010 eat out guide?

I did sign up for online and to be honest found it to be very disappointing all you are paying for is an online tracker your better off buying a points calculator and putting a food diary here there's always someone around who will be willing to check it for you if you feel unsure the only thing any good on ww online was the recipe swap but don't even need that with minis resident Nigella Cupcake Katie check out her diary for recipes etc

hey it's my 3rd day and i really enjoy WW and the ready meals to! I had lasagne last night with lots of salad for only like 6points and was sooo full after that! Doesn't feel like dieting much.. :)
Today I'm gonna cook chicken breast,new patatoes(3per serving),green beens (all steam) any idea how many point in that?

i love the online tracker it keeps me on straight and narrow ha ha it all depends on you xx

165g chicken breast is 2.5pts, 3 new potatos about 2.5pts, green beans no points.

Back