Starting Xenical tomorrow

PurpleRoses

Gold Member
Just wanted to say hello! I start xenical for the first time tomorrow. Like many I was a bit nervous about starting it as i'd heard so many horror stories about the side effect! I'm glad I found this forum as now I know side effects only happen if you have too much fat!

Strangely excited about starting now! :) Hope its a good week for everyone x

Hey Aaliyah, Good luck for your start on xenical. It really does work, stops you eating naughty things even if you want them...excellent!

I am re-starting on xenical tomorrow after being a bit silly and stopping them for 2months and gaining a stone!
So yes, we will be starting on the same day, go us!

Claire x

Hi everyone

I started sunday. My story is a long one so wont bore everyone here but i am basically combining weight watchers and orlistat so that i can have the weekly weigh ins and follow a sensible/low fat eating plan - fingers crossed it works.

xxx:wave_cry:

Good luck - All I'll say is don't use it as an excuse to eat fatty stuff, I made that mistake and trust me you'll only do it once !!! It is a brilliant product though

sorry guys the ticker and info is all wrong on my profile now, trying to reset!

Aaliya, watch out for the dreaded "diesel poo" as my doctor called it. LOL.
I had a few near misses with it but nothing explosive haha.
It does make you scared to eat too much fat which is good. I'm managing to keep my fat intake to between 35 and 50 grams. So take a third off that for the xenical and my fat intake is quite low i think.
Good luck anyway.

Hello ad welcome to Xenical!

Stick to the rules and post lots and you will be well on your way!

Lots of love katie

xxxxx

hello.... welcome and good luck.
i hope that you are finding it ok so far...

feel free to ask any questions... and im sure someone will be able you help out in any way possible.... :)

Thanks! i've found this forum so helpful! Dr didn't really tell me anything about what to eat except low fat!
Quite enjoying it to be honest. Its definately stopped me snacking so far which is always a bonus!

Back