Starting

MissThomo

Ok, Well i am back on the Liprtrim from tomorrow. I have done this diet before and managed to get a stone and a half off.
I am wondering if there is any body out there that wants to be my diet buddy where we can message and get each other through difficult parts of the day/week/weekends.
If so would love to hear from you :flirt2:

Hey welcome back to lipotrim! This I'd my second time on it too, and at the mo I'm finding it alot easier I have been back on it since last Saturday and have lost just over a stone in that time. If you need a diet buddy I'm here just let me know.
Jo xx

Wow a stone thats amazing!! i'm wanting to loose 3 stone, so i hope my 1st stone comes off as quickly!! 1st day tomorrow got all my shakes ready!! so i will probably be on hear daily lol.
Sometimes you just need a rant lol my main struggle is not being aload milk in my coffee!!!

1st shake done and dusted not to bad actually!!!! lets hope i can get through the day!!!

Tis my second day today.....black coffee....and the chemist only had choc shakes in!!!

Hmmph!

It's hard like, but totally worth it!

Im on my second day of what is a new thign for me. Its hard but this forum keeps me going when I see the weight losses people get. Im looking forward to my first weigh in so it motivates me!

Best of luck!

I'm starting tomorrow peeps, I'm happy to give support and encouragement as I know I'll need the same!

I'm happy to be a buddy, I'm 24, 250 lbs and 5'7. It's always good to have someone to chat too.

x x

Hi, starting tomorrow too. Should've been today but going out for a curry tonight and cant get out of it! I'm 5'2" and 222lbs. For now ;)

Good luck to everyone. Lynne, you and I are starting our shakes tomorrow. Here's to us and four freaking litres of water! x

Good Luck to you new starters, make sure you come by and let us know how your doing!! I am currently in bed with a major head ache!! few days tho and i will be fine xx

Four litres!!!OMG must've missed that bit. Now that is going to be a struggle!
Just having a coffee in the sunshine, luckily I like it black just as much as white. Planning to have my first shake mid morning-ish, when I start to feel hungry. Unfortunately yesterday didn't help, I weighed more this morning in the nude than I did Tuesday evening fully dressed in the chemist when I picked up my stuff!! Oh well, done now.

Sorry i haven't replied sooner guys, i hope your all doing well. I'm finding it a little easier. Kept myself busy today and sat here drinking coffee while the other half is eating a take away as its "treat night" and i am pleased to inform you all i resisted and said no!! Was hard so hard!!! I really hope i will keep on track this time!! xxx

Quick update... I could resisit to jump on the scales this morning! and i am 5 pounds lighter in 3 days!! I know most of it will be water but has given me a boost either way and hopefully will keep me on track this weekend! xx

Weight lost is weight lost in my opinion ;)
Actually I was thinking about this earlier and with the amount of water I'm putting back in I don't see how ANY weight lost could be water!

Hello All,
How are you all finding the diet? Are you all still on Track?!
Its my weekly weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed i have a good loss, i will update you all tomorrow so hopefully this will be enough to keep me motivated through today. Even though i have got past day 3 i am still finding it quite hard and having to resist temptations. Which i am proud to say i have managed, i just think at how disappointed i would be if i cheated and then had to start again, that must feel BAD!! Anyways its supersize v superskinny tonight and that programme always puts me off food so be pleased to say it should be easy ish today.
Has anyone else noticed that there breath smells?? I am so paranoid about this!!! Just keep thinking though a couple of months and it will be over with (Hopefully)
Carrie xx

Hiya Carrie.. How are you doing?.. How did your weigh in go?.. You can buy breath strips from the pharmacy for the death breath hun x x

Back