Starving - cant seem to feel full today!

Pudgy Panda

i have eaten masses of food today and i still feel hungry....what else can i eat i have had

3 egg ham and mushroom omlette with 2 toast

apple, pear, orange

chicken wrapped in bacon, potatoes, green veg, passata

apple, 3 oranges, pear

mug shot

Houw about:
muller light/activia
more meat (ham/chicken to pick at)
More fruit (grapes are really my thing at the mo!!)
Big heap of SW chips?
Crudites
Sugar free jelly

Have you used any syns yet? you could have some low syn snacks e.g wotsits, curly wurly, kit kat?

:)

I've got my WI today and my period, so I'm craving like mad right now.

I had a baked potato and tuna and sweetcorn around 130pm and thats been about it, can't wait to get home and have my dinner!

I am starving as well today, must be a bug,lol,have something filling like porridge or rice pudding depends on what day you are on. I am going to have my dinner in a little while as I cant wait any longer !!! I wouldnt waste my syns on snacks like choc or crisps today as I need something thats going to last longer and keep the hunger at bay. x

used 7.5 of syns but trying to keep them for tonight.

have not more potatoes or else i would make SW chips and bacon

will make a huge fruit salad and yoghurt for tonight and will keep drinking water

thanks

did you not have any lunch? apart from the fruit? That might be why you are still hungry.

I make sure I have my 3 fillings meals, and lots of free food snacks in between if needed. Then save my syns for the evening incase I crave a treat.

did you not have any lunch? apart from the fruit? That might be why you are still hungry.

:D yes i had leftover dinner last night for lunch - so it was big

for tea i had bowl of egg fried rice and 1/2 melon

feel as if i have eaten loads - maybe i am just thinking about it too much

Back