Starving on Red Days...

luckylady

Im sooo hungry...Ive had my two B options...and although I have my syns...I save them for after dinner.

What can I eat....Ive had my cheese intake too!!

:rolleyes:

L x

Get some Morrisons low fat pork sausages, cook them and leave them in the fridge, I pick at one when I'm hungry, they're really filling and free too!

Hiya Fish sticks are free too and good for snacking on. Also you could make a syn free quiche.

get your book out and look at the gold pages - superfree. theres so much fruit and veg on there, yogurt, cottage cheese, salad have a look and see what you fancy

Blugghhh...fruit!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Quiche sounds interesting...dont think I have that reciepe is it in the books

I hardly ever do red days as I starve! But I like those fake fish sticks. Or tinned fish in tomato sauce or mustard sauce.

Quiche is my ultimate fav snack on a red day

you need 600g of LF Cottage Cheese
6 eggs
bacon, chicken, ham (or whatever you fancy)
veg if you want (I dont though!)
grated cheese
mix it all up - put in the oven on bout 180/200 for bout 20 mins and there you have it! Sometimes before its totally cooked I add a bit more grated cheese on the top xxxx

Blugghhh...fruit!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Quiche sounds interesting...dont think I have that reciepe is it in the books
Syn free quiche..... pot cottage cheese whisked together with 3 eggs poured over any free vegetables of your choice popped in the oven gas 5 for 25-25mins very nice too:)

Beat ya Nanny xxx

Yeah it is! we have it for the next few days in our packed lunches.... I dont eat it all to myself, I do share it with BF (and sometimes I end up giving my mum and dad some as they really like it!) xxxx

Thank goodness for that lol, I thought you was being a real greedy there for a minute ha ha.

Back