STAYED THE SAME FOR 8 WEEKS

Are you doing ee?!

I had exactly the same thing I gave up on ee and started red and green and that really sped up and started my losses!! X

Hi

Thanks again for the replies. As I said in the first post if I eat more at breakfast time I am starving by 11am. If I just have a yoghurt I am fine.

Today I have eaten:

B'fast: Muller light yoghurt

10.30am Banana

Lunch: Dry roast potatoes, beef, carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, tiny yorkshire pudding (3 syns) gravy (2 syns)

Dinner: Turkey cottage pie included within this is half a tbsp flour (2 syns), broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, gravy (2 syns)

My 'A' choice is 250 mls semi skimmed milk

My 'B' choice is 1 slice wholemeal bread

Snacks: cherries, rhubarb, grapes and strawberries.

Syns: 9 syns

I would appreciate comments please.

thank you :)

Can I just say this would not be a typical normal day as I would not have 2 main meals like I have today. Lunch would normally be salad with either meat or quiche or a jacket potato.

Last edited:
My own opinion, and only, from my initial experiences in starting with extra easy, I think you are eating too much.
I tried two main meals, as, yes, apparently you can eat them, but, it really didn't work.
But as you say, this is not a normal day, so not a problem.
But maybe a more substantial breakfast would help.
Also, if you stewed the rhubarb, this has to be synned

Last edited:
Oo hang on, sorry but I am going to disagree with the above. I was led to believe that with SW (and it is how I have been doing it) you should eat until satisfied, not overly full, but comfortable. It is important to eat enough and not feel hungry.

x

Flark said:
Oo hang on, sorry but I am going to disagree with the above. I was led to believe that with SW (and it is how I have been doing it) you should eat until satisfied, not overly full, but comfortable. It is important to eat enough and not feel hungry.

x

Spot on. If anything i'd say that you aren't eating enough on a normal day, and that what you had today is more like what i'd expect to see. You should never be hungry.

Also, you mention that if you eat proper brekkie you get hungry mid morning. This is because your metabolism has woken up earlier than usual & got burning all that fuel you've given it. The reason that you aren't hungry til lunch in a mullerlight day is that its naff all & doesn't wake your metabolism up. So it just sits there in your tum doing nothing.

Basically, eat more brekkie & have a snack
Mid morning if you gey hungry!

Back