Stayed the same

Don't be sad Harrie. Think of it as a positive, it is more beneficial than a gain :eek:) You have lost 2lb already and that's great. Are you enjoying the plan? xx

Awww Huni...dont fret.

Could there be any reason for this like TOTM?
Also just noticed that you dont have a lot of weight to loose, so things will be a little slow for you and sadly you are going to have to be a little patient.
Keep on track though, it will come off.

xxxx

Thanks. I am actually quite gutted because my clothes feel a little looser and I really thought I'd have a good show this week after practically appalling ones the last two weeks (I've only lost 1.75lbs - the sidey bits won't let you put in fractions).

Let's see how next week does.

Harrie, you might find that you have lost inches then rather than lb's!!! Keep going girl, you are doing great!!!

PS - I have just had a quick peek at your blog, we used to live in Spain. I have bookmarked it for later xx

Don't give up.

I sts the first week, but kept at it and have seen a loss this week. And like others have said, if you don't see a loss on the scales but feel a loss of inches, you can't be going far wrong!

Do you post a food diary? I find that helps to keep me on track wheno others comment and offer me advice.

Good luck x

I actually think a loss of inches is better than a loss on the scales. It's your clothes that really matter, if you think about it.

Think positive...at least it's not a gain and if you're feeling slimmer, it will show on the scales eventually!

Keep it up :)

Reactions: Fea
Back