Extra Easy Staying accountable - Emma's food diary

I started slimming world last Monday. I've been doing pretty well, although today has been quite a struggle due to it being a struggle with mental health problems.
I will start recording my food tomorrow but wanted to take the plunge and make the diary.

I started slimming world last Monday. I've been doing pretty well, although today has been quite a struggle due to it being a struggle with mental health problems.
I will start recording my food tomorrow but wanted to take the plunge and make the diary.
Sorry to hear about the mental health problems you face x my husband suffers with anxiety and worries constantly he's doing wrong all time so although I don't personally know how it feels, I have got an insight x

Thank you! I'm very sorry to hear your husband suffers from anxiety. It's horrible, I can empathise. Thank you for being so kind :D
No worries xx if I can help someone just once then it's my job done xx plus like helping people :)

Today is going well so far

Breakfast:
1 apple
Grapes
Toffee muller light yogurt

Snack
3 roast chicken slices

Lunch
Chicken breast and mixed veg

Snack
2 small apples
toffee muller light yoghurt
2 alpen light bars (HexB)

Dinner
Chicken breast
Bacon
Slimming world wedges
sweetcorn

Pudding
Muller light goodies (2.5 syns)
Unbranded low alc cider (4 syns)

Total syns = 6.5

Last edited:
Glad to hear your having a better day today Luna x

I can emphasise a little as I suffer myself from anxiety quite bad. My bad days can be quite bad and I tend to blame all my problems on being overweight which doesn't get me very far. I get upset and turn to junk food to make myself feel better. Ha it really is a vicious cycle.

I think I might do the same as you and make a food diary. I'm new to using forums, might take me a wee while but it looks like a great idea :)

Back