Staying in a bad relationship cause you think you don't deserve better....

All men are bar-studs!!! I'm defo not turning gay after reading this thread!!!

Fair play to you girls who stand up for yourselves. If a man ever raises his hand, even once, walk away and don't look back!!!

Furthermore, love yourself. Do not put yourself down, there are plenty of other people in the world to put us fat types down, so don't add to the number. Once you love yourself you'll find it easier to believe that others can love you for who you are!!!

Scaz,

I don't believe ALL men are 'bar studs'...not at all, however I do seem to pick the worst of the bunch!!:rolleyes::D

Luckily, I've never been in a relationship in which violence was involved, but I have been in the ones in which mental punishment/emotional pressure are present!

I hate mind games and head workers!

Also I know lots of women are total cows too, and that men are also the ones being degraded/blamed etc!

Everybody deserves a little happiness!

Lisa xx

I've never been in a violent relationship but my sister was. The b**t**d learnt his behaviour from his violent father and older brother. My sister kept the truth from us for a while but did tell us and got out, although not before attending therapy!! The worse thing was that her MIL didn't support her at all just said she'd leave the marriage with nothing - which she did! The only positive thing from the whole relationship was that my sister kept in touch with her sister-in-law and gave her the strength to leave the violence and is now married to a lovely, non-violent man.

My sister blamed herself and it really screwed her up. Fortunately she is also now in a loving relationship. Thank goodness she never had children with her first husband.

Well done to all of you for getting out, that is the hardest but bravest step.

x

Thanks Gals!

Must just be me that's rubbish at the couple stuff!:D

I hate you SMUG MARRIEDS!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

(I jest!);)

Lisa xx

Nope! I rubbish at the couple stuff too!!! Soooo bad at it that I'm happier without it!:eek:

Gutsy posts hun! Good for you!

Back