Staying on CD!!!

SARAHP

Silver Member
Sorry for messing you all about and saying was leaving to go back to weightwatchers last night, after a good nights sleep and a takeaway last night Ive got over it and Im happy to carry on!! Ive already spoke to my CD counsellor this morning and weve agreed some ways for me to over come my demons when they are beating me up!!! Thanks for all being so encouraging and supportive to my leaving but Im staying put!!! Sarahxx.

well thats great, just thinkl of it that it willbe the most of maybe 6 months of you life that you have to comit to spend the rest of your life enjoying the foodyou want, thats the only thing that keepsme going. well done x x

Dont say sorry hun, nothing to be sorry about x

Sorry for messing you all about and saying was leaving to go back to weightwatchers last night, after a good nights sleep and a takeaway last night Ive got over it and Im happy to carry on!! Ive already spoke to my CD counsellor this morning and weve agreed some ways for me to over come my demons when they are beating me up!!! Thanks for all being so encouraging and supportive to my leaving but Im staying put!!! Sarahxx.

Brilliant decision.Don't apologise for having doubts,you don't have to dig v deep on minimins to find other with the same feelings.I know I'm only on disaster away from the possibility of chucking it in.
just remember the first few days are the hardest,but spring is on it's way & if you give it your all it'll repay you in the next couple of weeks by
1.getting easier
2. massive weight loss.
go for it I say!

Welcome back.

Im sure that at some point all of us have wonder if this is the best diet for us, I know I have. Good luck with next week and when those demons come, pop on here as you know there is always someone around to help and listen.:D

YAY !!! great news Sarah....soooo pleased you've decided to stick with it !

CD IS hard - especially in the first week.....but it DOES get easier...and the results are FAN-DABBY-DOZY !!!

good luck :D

love

Debz
xx

Back