Staying positive hoping this diet will be the one to work.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by boodledoodledoo, 9 September 2008 Social URL.

1. boodledoodledoo

boodledoodledoo Member

BIG HELLO :D to everyone!
    I started the Lipotrim diet on Saturday everything is going well, Saturday was hard work felt lousy, had a headache and hungry all day,by the evening I was feeling better and on Sunday morning I went to the Gym, no problems at all,have lost weight already, not hungry at all, hoping this continues. However talk about easily confused and rather forgetful, I feel like I am living in a fog!! has anyone else felt felt like this on Lipotrim? Not going to give up I suppose things will settle down soon.
    I have been going to the gym doing mega amounts of exercise for nearly two years and only succeeded in putting on a stone so I can't wait to see what My stubborn fat is going to make of this! Watch out fat Ketosis is gonna get you!
    Bye for now BOO!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins. Best of luck with LT :) x
  4. boodledoodledoo

boodledoodledoo Member

Thanks Becky,
    feeling like I need to talk about this diet but dont want to bore the family so the forum seemed like a good idea.
    Boo !!
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT. Have you started a thread in the LT section so that others can help and support you

Irene xx
  7. TeddyP

TeddyP Banned

Welcome to the forums, I am a noob here as well, but I have read a lot of great info.

Best of luck!
  8. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Good luck with LT x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.