Staying Strong and Positive

Chesca

My first full day back on Lipotrim after having my babies, and although EXTREMELY tempted - especially by the little chocolate bar in the fridge which is bothering me - I have stuck to the shakes, water and teas.

I feel much stronger this time around, partly with being older i think but also because I have decided to do this weight loss in aid of a charity which helped my family so much when my little brother was diagnosed with cancer. I am doing this in memory of him.

I vow never to stray from the diet, I will do this for him. I feel so much strength in my love for him and feel good to raise money towards cancer research and care for patients. Loose the pounds to raise the pounds :)

Luv to all Mini Minners xx

My first full day back on Lipotrim after having my babies, and although EXTREMELY tempted - especially by the little chocolate bar in the fridge which is bothering me -

Hi Chesca, good heavens what is the choccy bar doing in the fridge? Tho you sound strong :), and good luck on your restart..I have never done lipotrim but I guess the principles are the same and so long as one can get through the first 3 days, it get easier. Hope the little angels are doing well also.

Bella

What a lovely way to honour your brother :) I'm sure with the determination you have you will do absolutely brilliantly on the diet but remember, if you ever have a bad day, we're all here for you to help you out!

As for the choccy bar, chuck it in the bin so as to avoid temptations like that. take it out of the wrapper and pour washing up liquid over it so you definitely can't eat it :D xxx

Great one abbie.....will do the same....when i am having a funny moment.

Chesca.....just want to say all the very best on the journey.....and what a good course.
We are all here to cheer you on...go for it!!:happy096:

Wow Chesca, what brilliant inspiration to keep you going, well done for starting. Everyone on here will be here to support you the whole way x

Thank you so much for the comments!! It feels different this time around, really need to do this and it has a purpose :)

There is LOADS of yummy food in this house as my dear partner likes his food along with my 6 year old son and my 4 year old daughter. I will remain strong though hehe.

I am so pleased I found this site, just sorry I didn't find it the first time around. The sucess stories are brilliant, it certainly gives you the confidence that it can be done.

And I had my first sponsor of £20 on JustGiving.... Yeyyyy!!

Here's to another 100% day :)

Chesca xx

Good on you chesca hope it is all going well!
Im day 3 now and not been tempted though last night whilst cooking stir fry for friends i dropped some onion onto the cooker and found my self picking it up and putting it towards my mouth.
Habit more than anything but i never had it looking forward to weigh in monday now

Hi Chesca, what a touching post. Im sure you are going to do a fantastic job.
ps. chuck the choc !! good luck huni xxx

Back