Staying the same

annieanne

I've stayed the same for the past 5 days!! Where am I going wrong. I'm doing 3 packs plus one meal. I'm drinking 2.25 litres of water, a can of coke zero, and a 3-4 cups of coffee each day. I'm getting frustrated at this :(

Stop weighing yourself! You need to give it one full week and then weigh! Don't worry it'll be fine.
Do you need to 'go'? (sorry, but this can make a difference!) if you're sticking to the plan, drinking loads of water and tea and coffee then it's impossible not to lose weight.
When is your official weigh in day?

Annieanee I start last week (now on day 8) and on day 4 I had a wee sneaky weigh in and there was very little change so I decided not to let it get to me and just not weigh myself to my official day-yesterday and I lost 11lbs!! I think our bodies work in strange ways so just try and keep giving it your all and it will pay off. I think drinking water is the key too :). Don't let it dishearten you xx

I know how you feel - I had a 1lb loss today which didn't seem much for a whole week's effort! However, what you have to hold onto is that is pretty much scientifically impossible to eat so few calories a day and not lose weight eventually, so I think your body is trying to just hold on to your for grim death a bit longer than the average. I'm sure it will all come good eventually!

Official weigh day is Mondays. I know that in theory if I'm eating less I should weigh less. I won't give up, i was hoping that this week I would have lost the first stone and get into thd next stone bracket. But I'll keep at it as something has got to move :)

Up your water hun!!!

Try and get another half litre or even a litre if you can!!

It'll help!!

X

Back