Total Solution Steeleee is Shrinking for Graduation...... 3rd Time Lucky?? :)

steeleee

Silver Member
Hiiiiii everyone :) I'm baaaack! Starting tomorrow as got my packs through today, even got some porridge, which I really want to try!! :) Have put on lots of weight over the month or so that I've been off plan, not gona weigh myself til I've done the first week or so though! Bit of a dodgy time for me to be starting again as I have to hand in my dissertation next week and still got a fair bit to do on it, so need lots of energy and to not feel horrible, but got to start somewhere, even if it isn't the best timing! Anyway.... the reason I came off plan in the first place was for my brothers wedding, it was a lush day, and I wore the dress that I loved! Although in all the photos I look like a sack of spuds wearing it, and my tights didn't fit so had to wear leggings! Theres one photo in particular that is really not good! Have attatched it here..... think this will be my motivation lol, plus, I'm wearing the same dress for graduation in July and want to look better in it..... less spud-sack-like..... Hahaha :) So anyway, tomorrow is the day!!!! :)

Attachments

• omg.jpg
    omg.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 122
Oooops! Was meant to start over a week ago.... and as they say, tomorrow never comes...... BUT (finally!) Day 1 -> DONE! :) Lets just see how long it lasts..... and I still haven't weighed yet, hoping I havent put it ALL back on, but know its gona be back up to nearly what it was..... oooops...... x

Hiya Steeleee, well done on getting back on the Exante wagon. Good luck :hug99: xx

well done for getting back on it hun.. im in my first year at uni and started yesterday.. dispite exams on friday, but i was at crisis point and had to do something!! what have you been studying? good luck for graduation and i look forward to seeing how u get on :) xx

Back again! Haha, I think I stuck to plan all of 1 day, then came off again :-/ but I'm now at the end of day 2 on plan! yay! Did come across an out of date banana shake today which put me off abit, but other than that its onwards and downwards! lol! :)

Studied education :) Had my last ever exam on thurs, & diss has been handed in, so I'm freee :D What are you studying? How are u finding exante so far?

Day 3 -> Done! Woop! :) Tried the porridge today.... nomnomnom :)

I like the porridge too :0) I always add a sweetener to make it a bit more sickly though! :0)

Ooops, fell off again over fri/sat..... Ohhh its never ending, this dieting malarky! Lol! But day 2 -> Done :) Had 2 banana shakes and a porridge..... used to love the banana shakes, but today I tried one that I found was out of date which was foul & was chucked, another that isnt out of date for another month which was wierd, and one that isnt out of date til dec which tasted different again.... lol not sure if I have duff packs or just my taste has changed, or exante recipe? lol oh well..... we'll see! I'm off for now though, up early in the morning to see the olympic flame for 5 seconds as it goes past my window haha! :)

Day 3 -> Done :) Lazy day today, felt rough, but think I probably haven't drank enough water :( Hoping I'll be in ketosis soon, and am sticking to this now for the next month definately, then after that it depends if I can afford another order! Finished uni now so looking for jobs, mainly teaching assistant ones, but my weight is a major issue :( was going to do a PGCE this year to become a primary school teacher, but there's no way I'm fit enough to do it :( So need to get going on some decent weight loss! I've put off the PGCE for a year or so, but still need a job in the meantime.... Hmmmm, spose finishing my degree means its into the real world! :)

Day 4 - Done! :) Found I was really hungry tonight so not sure if I'm in ketosis or not. It could just be because I had my first shake at about 9 this morning and then nothing but water til about an hour ago, just don't know where the time went, lol! Had 2 packs at the same time cos made the porridge biccys and then made up a strawberry shake with not much water & loooads of ice so it was like ice cream. Biccys and icecream, who'd have thought it lol especially on a vlcd :D sorted now whenever I fancy something pudding-y, I know what to make :)

Day 5 -> Done! :) Ended up having 4 packs, was really hungry again today.... hoping I'll be in ketosis tomorrow! I made some porridge biccys, and had one with each shake, wasn't going to have a 3rd shake, but c'est la vie! I felt rough all day too, but think I haven't been drinking enough water! Doh, I'm sure I'll learn, eventually! Haha :)

well done on your loss so far and well done for restarting your exante journey! hope it gets easier for you soon x:)

Best of luck with job hunting & staying on the exante wagon! :0)

Awh thanks guys :) Hope all's going well for you both! :)

Day 6 -> Done! :) Will update again tomorrow, but for now I need sleep! ZZZzzzzzz....... Night all! :)

Day 7 -> Done! :) Had an extra pack again today which I probably shouldnt have seeing as I'm weighing tomorrow, but for some reason I'm still feeling hungry, so can't be in ketosis yet..... I normally am by day 4/5, so its abit weird that I'm not yet.... Oh well, will just have to see what the scales say tomorrow :) Have got to lose 19lbs to get back to the ticker weight on here, when I first started in January I lost that much in my first week, can't see it this week though! But we'll see :)

Ohhhh I can't weigh in til Wednesday now :( Gutted! Have got £9 so cant draw any money out to get to boots and weigh in because we have o £5 cashpoints around :/ wish I'd realised earlier then I couldve got to the bank whilst it was still open :/ ohhhh :(

Back