Stefan - Still far way to go

Set back or not, really don't know. Todays weight 244,7 = 0.4 up. That's more or less standing still, but considering the travels this week, it might be OK

Oh how awful I had that with ny son too, I couldn't really do anything much to help he just got nasty when I did try. I've spent many many hours crying over him but touch wood he's turned his life around and is working a decent job and doing better. It got to a point where I had to turn my back on him so he knew I cudnt bail in out any more. It was costing me a fortune and my health. Things are much much better but has taken 6 years to get to this point. I asked him to leave because of it all I'm glad I did who knows where he would be if he had it too easy. It doesn't help them in the long run. He grew up not wanting for anything so having everything taken away helped. X

Sad to read that about your son, but am glad things has turned around for him and I hope you have got some life back.
I still don't know weather I can relay on my daughters story and her claim that she's innocent, but we will see what help we can get.
Thanks again for your support

News on the daughter matter. It seems to be false alarm. Hmmm ... how come I hear you think (I posses weird skills).
Well, it turns out that a girl in her class is very jealous at her over a boy in the same class, and she told a story of them "probably" using drugs. Now she has come forward and told the whole thing and I hope that's it. But as a parent I guess you will never be totally sure? Do you??

Ok, so my first broken DD happened yesterday. I was to visiting an art gallery and my company needed to have something to eat before the visit and I hadn't time to eat anything during the day. I cracked and had a dinner at the restaurant, way over any 500-600 cal. I have to see if it ruined this week effort, but I still have tomorrow's DD to work with.

Today I'm happy :bliss: I have lost 2.6 lbs since last week. Have I crushed the barrier? Never mind, a good weekend is in front of me

So weigh-in this morning. Up 0.4lbs. Not too bad as I drop so much last week, it's about the same.
Looking back at the week, the eating looked like this

Monday-fast: Pasta with 2 slice of ham and three mushrooms. Actually (to be honest) I went to Whisky tasting activity in the evening. Not quite 5:2
Tuesday: Lunch (I forgot. hmm) Dinner at an art museum with my wife. Very nice, some long cook pork with potatoes
Wednesday-fast: An omelette on 3 eggs and 200g mixed vegetables. 1 slice of hard bread.
Thursday: Lunch at O'Learys, Chicken breast with good gravy and potatoes. I actually had some cookies to my coffee. No dinner
Friday: Nothing yet, but I will have dinner. I think I would like a steak with fries and a nice bottle of wine. Apple pie with ice creme for dessert, perhaps a brandy. A good movie and snacks and ... mmm

Last weeks 2½:4½ went well and I'll give it another try this week.

The weekend was nice with good food (lamb stew) and a wine tasting evening with good friends on Saturday.
Back to fasting today.

Hi, I'm back. What? Well ... I had a SSD hard drive break down this week and had to restore the whole PC.

So what's new in the world of losing weight. Not much as I gained (2.2lbs) for the second week in a row. It goes down and bounce up again. But in the long run I have to remind myself I am losing weight.
So, this week I will carry on with the 2½:4½ schedule.

Another successful week as I dropped 3.3 lbs :stickdance:
It's funny though, looking back
+1.1
+0.4
+0.4
+2.2
Total result = -3.1

Is it me or the scale?

Back