Stefan's journey

Stefan.

Hi all my name is Stefan im 21 and i come from south wales (Ebbw Vale) :D

After a recommendation from a family friend and a hell of a lot of reading about lipotrim this morning i dragged myself to the chemist to sort my life/weight out.

Atm im 17.1 stone (239 ibs) :cry: im looking to lose at least 4 stone to take me down to 13st which i think is a realistic goal

This is me anyway :/

stefan.jpg

I've just had my first Chocolate shake and i feel full :)

sooo anyway wish me luck and i look forward to speaking to you all soon :)

Last edited:
Good luck Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Quick question. im going to a comedy night out for a friends birthday on saturday and obviously that will involve a drink or two will this effect the diet a great deal ?
thanks

Hey, yes it will, but I'm only on day 13 I don't know an awful lot about it ie "breaks" etc x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would seriously think about not drinking on the night out for lots of reasons.

Firstly, drinking whilst being on any TFR programme is dangerous. There is a thread about it somewhere here for all the sceince bits; but basically if you've ntohing in you to absorb the alcohol then it works lots faster on you than normally. You feel like you've had 10 pints after just 1!

Secondly, it will knock you off plan and reduce the amount of weight you lose that week having a negative effect upon your motivation.

Thirdly, if I drink, I'm more likely to want something to eat. So it will make it harder to stop on plan.

Finally, you've the rest of your slim life to drink on nights out.

So, if you do want to have a drink on Saturday, I'd advise postponing starting LT till Sunday.

Firstly im completely new to this so thank you for all your input and advice :)
Saturday night will be a completely sober night for me then !

currently my beautiful fiancée is waving a plate of chips under my nose but im resisting :)

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels :D

Sorry, that post sounds far to preachy doesn't it. :(
I see you've already said you're sticking to water. Well done. You'll not regret it in the long run ;)

Hiya!!

I'm pretty new to this aswell, have avoided all alcohol since starting as lipotrim is hard, there is no denying it. And I want this journey over with as soon as poss! Dusty is right, think of all the things you will do as a slim, healthy person. I'll race you to 13 stone!! (not my goal but that's when i will stop on LT :) xx

Well done you!
I'm sitting at computer in our dinning room whilst my brood tuck into the tea I've cooked for them!!!

Back