Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 - Sole Source; Paving the way for a new me!

Do you find Zumba easy enough to do with such a low calorie intake? My cdc has told me to avoid all exercise apart from gentle walking until I'm on a higher step or it will slow my weight loss :(

Got antibiotics from the doctor - 8 a day for a week! Having an SS+ day and ate some chicken with my first 2 tablets. It was either that or fall off the wagon big style!

Do you find Zumba easy enough to do with such a low calorie intake? My cdc has told me to avoid all exercise apart from gentle walking until I'm on a higher step or it will slow my weight loss :( Got antibiotics from the doctor - 8 a day for a week! Having an SS+ day and ate some chicken with my first 2 tablets. It was either that or fall off the wagon big style!

Don't get me wrong it's hard but I hate the fact I go home and just sit there! As long as I'm loosing weigh I'm happy and I'm improving my fitness! My cdc just says don't overdo it and I don't, Zumba is just cardio and then on the other days I do a little resistance.

Wow hope you feel better soon and they kick in soon! xx

Glad to see your still 100% lovely.. Lost 5.5lbs this week so 20lbs nearly in 3 weeks! I'll take that! Hope all is well on your side xoxo

That's fab Viita! Well done!

Yeh feeling good! Nice to be exercising again tbh was getting bored sitting around at home after work!

Glad your doing so well! xxx

Well done chick, exercise is a great way to help with stress n strains of everyday life !
Such a good way to clear the mind and feel fab at the same time :)

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while! Just got back from cambridge! Had a fab weekend but ready to focus now! Have a New Years ball to get thinking about!

Hope your all doing brilliantly! xx

So I decided against the porridge today as I'm finding it such an effort to eat it and maybe my taste buds are changing but the flavour isn't doing it for me! So shakes it is! I know they won't be as fulfilling but I prefer the taste!

Zumba tonight yay, just have to get through work first!

xxx

New product of rice pudding is coming in soon.. Can't wait for this.. Hoping it's better than the porridge so I can swap my breakfasts up :)

Everyone's disappeared! Hope everyone's doing well! xx

Back