Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: Treat

has anyone tried rewarding themselves with a meal after each week weigh-in ? if so did they still manage to lose a good amount each week ?

has anyone tried rewarding themselves with a meal after each week weigh-in ? if so did they still manage to lose a good amount each week ?

Hiya, im on day 23 and i have had a cheat after each weigh in. i lost 9lb first week, then 4lb then tonight i lost 3lb, but to be honest im not having enough water.

Thats good weight loss i was thinking of having a meal after a weigh in that way it kind of gives me something to look forward to as well as the weight loss. seems to be working for you might have to give it a try :) well done on the weight loss

Thank you, how are you doing on the plan?

Had my 1st week weigh-in today and went down from 22.8 to 21.11 which i was happy with i have since had a nandos for dinner and had my morning shake. back to the diet tomorrow 100% with no treats for at least a couple weeks lol. what about you ?

Hi Joseph 1990 is it your first week doing the plan? I'm 5 days in, love the idea of rewarding yourself each week with a mean but I know if I did it I'd never get back on so will have to stay strong and power on! :)

A word of warning it can take 4 days to get into ketosis so if you're having a meal once a week you will fall out of ketosis for half of each week. That's a great first week loss :)

I have been on CD for 9 weeks now and since week 2 have had a meal after every weigh in. I loose approximately 3lbs a weeks and find that I can get straight back to 100% after my cheat meal. Ive lost 26lbs so far so on average loose a stone every 5 weeks. CD state that you loose approximately a stone per month so I still feel like im on target. Good luck x

I have decided to stop the treats after i had a nandos as what you said is right i have only just about lost the gaining i done and lost a pound so far. Meant to weigh myself Wednesday but changed it to Saturday instead as i have a few spare shakes as don't want to be to disappointed on Wednesday. I haven't really been drinking the water though does that make a big difference ?

Back