Step2 810kcal Step 2 - 1st Weigh-In!

That is an excellent loss ##did you begin on SS and go to step 2 and lost that 1st week ?

2nd weigh-in tomorrow, not expecting much but would be happy with 3lb loss!

Hi All!

Had a 2lb loss but my CDC thinks it should be more...as my inches are still coming off :)

I'm having bowel movement issues and retaining a lot of water!

Hopefully I have a bigger loss next week but I understand on week 3 the scales don't move...hoping the measurements do though!

I found week 1 the easiest compared to 2 and 3!

Struggling to get the water down every day!

Any tips? :)

Hi Hun that is a great loss and 12lb in three weeks is great good luck this week fingers crossed for a bigger loss x

Thanks Theresa!

I was at a conference last night - and wasn't aware it was a 3course meal, I thought a buffet and that I could avoid it.

I did make healthy options though...took some lentil soup, chicken (didn't finish it all) and a little bit of dessert.

Going out for a power walk over the next few days to try do some damage limitation.

I know I shouldn't have ate it, but sitting down at a table with a lot of really important people in my line of work and I didn't want them to think I had an eating disorder or even let them know I was on Cambridge.

I'm not feeling mega guilty about it - if that was me just a few weeks ago...I would have ate the most fattiest food there and wiped the plate clean and not thought anything about it.

So I know I'm making some good changes and Cambridge is really making my conscious of what I'm eating every time.

Here's hoping on Monday I haven't done too much damage! :)

Thanks Theresa!

I was at a conference last night - and wasn't aware it was a 3course meal, I thought a buffet and that I could avoid it.

I did make healthy options though...took some lentil soup, chicken (didn't finish it all) and a little bit of dessert.

Going out for a power walk over the next few days to try do some damage limitation.

I know I shouldn't have ate it, but sitting down at a table with a lot of really important people in my line of work and I didn't want them to think I had an eating disorder or even let them know I was on Cambridge.

I'm not feeling mega guilty about it - if that was me just a few weeks ago...I would have ate the most fattiest food there and wiped the plate clean and not thought anything about it.

So I know I'm making some good changes and Cambridge is really making my conscious of what I'm eating every time.

Here's hoping on Monday I haven't done too much damage! :)

Hi Hun, sorry to hear the conference ended up having the meal and this would have thrown me as well! I think you probably bit the best you could have under the circumstances!

Good luck with your weigh in on Monday x

Another 5lb loss! Really wasn't expecting that! :)

I've now only got 8lbs to my target weight.

I was only 4oz off a stone. But I know I'll get there next week.

Have a good week everyone! :)

Another 5lb loss! Really wasn't expecting that! :)

I've now only got 8lbs to my target weight.

I was only 4oz off a stone. But I know I'll get there next week.

Have a good week everyone! :)

That's is excellent hun, I'm same just 8lbs till target can't wait xx

Thanks! Definitely starting to see the changes now- especially in all my clothes. :)

Good luck!!

It's amazing isn't it, I've got into jeans that I've not been able to squeeze into for years I feel fab i really do its amazing what losing a bit of weight does for your confidence and outlook on life in general is so much brighter and happier xx

Back