STEP 2 CD ketosis??

holly040787

i was wondering do you go into ketotsis when on step 2? its just im on day 4 now and i dont want to eat anything im not hungry at all, in fact getting thru my milkshake and soup was hard, i didnt drink it quick took me like 20 mins still got some soup left, i dont evan feel like water but i will down more of that in evening so im near toilet all night then lol, i am meant to eat some protien rich food like a tin of tuna or some chicken which i usually eat at tea but i really cant see me trying to eat that as the thort does not appeal to me at all am i in ketosis? also on step 2 hows the average weight loss? i know ull lose more on SS more whats diffrence?

I was in ketosis during step 1 (SS and SS+) but wasn't in ketosis in step 2 (810) x

well u will be in state of ketotsis but mild ketotsis it will slow down the weight loss but not that much one of my friend did the diet and according to her it was much better then SS (menu wise!) and she lost at least 4 to 5lbs/week on it better then nothing....but i can see u r not that hungry on my fourth day i felt normal too but not like u i still miss chewing food i am in my second week looking forward to my second weight in ..........just chill and relax i have seen my friend melting away pounds on every step of CD so u will loose if u r doing it the way they asked u to follow that's the thing she keep on telling me just do the way they ask u to and you will be happy.......well i can promise u one thing Holly u'l be very happy when u r going to Weight ur self by the end of the week :) so chill and go with the flow!!!
good luck....

I could be mistaken but ketosis has nothing to do with your weight loss it just stops you feeling hungry. There are a couple of girls on here who are complete knowledge banks when it comes to how the diet works. One told me it is a VLCD so that in itself will make you lose weight

Back