Step 3 - 1000 kcal

Do you mean 1000kcal? I lost 3 and half stone last year and got totally fed up at the end and couldnt shift the last stone and it was because i got totally fed up with diet, nibbled and picked and didnt follow maintainance and truthfully i was feeling pretty good about where i was and enjoying a whole new wardrobe. Because of that i ended up putting stone back on and i'm here again now with 32lbs to lose instead of the final 17ish this time last year.
You have done really well, could it be that you are happy with how you look now? If you are, i would strongly advise moving up the plans properly to keep the weight off for good and it will also help shifting a few more pesky pounds on the way.
Good luck.

Is anyone on this step, if so what are the losses like?

Really fed up with cambridge now and seem to be cheating all the time and not getting anywhere, just thought I would give this step a go?

What stage are you on ?
If SS ... You have a few more steps till you get to 1000cal , Have you tried ss+ with having that evening meal or even 810 caloire
I know how hard it can be at times ... could you try chaning what you have on your cd meals for example i freeze one of my ready made shakes and make 5 little lollys for the evening ...feels like i am pigging out a bit .. also cut my bar up and nibble all day long ... hope you find whats best for you
you have done so well !

Try 810 for a week-you get more of the protein and veg allowance so you could split it into 2 meals which might help.

Then i think 810 ... is the way ... but you have to think how much you really want this,
Last time i was on lipotrim/Cd i picked and had a bit of cheese or ham here and their and i ended up having meals and gave up ... i think nibbling is the 1st step to giving up on the diet, IMHO

this diet has rules and to be 100% successful we need to stick to them,
3-4 shakes 3-4 liters of water and nothing else,
unless on higher plans,

your nibbles may have taken you out of ketotis hence why you want more and feel hungry ?? - you really have done well maybe take it one day at a time and feel good about completely a day without nibbles and sticking to it 100% ??

hi I've been lurking for a while and have found this site very inspirational and motivational.

Just wanted to say that I went up to 1000 from ss+ and have been on it 2 weeks now and loving it! Incidentally I lost just under 3lb last week which was only 1lb different from my week before loss on ss+(no cheats & loads of exercise). I'm personally finding it fits in with my a lot better at the moment because of the amount of exercise Im doing. I think if going up the plans works for you then go for it!

X

Back