Step aerobics

esmet

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I really want to get a step and step aerobics DVD, does anyone know of a decent one that doesn't require too much space? Xx thanks

Hi
I've lost 2 stone doing sw and the davina DVD it's hardcore but you don't need much space
The 30 day shred is also pretty awesome
Both available on amazon
Hope it help
L

Hi thanks yeah I have both of those DVDs, it's specifically a step one I'm after that uses a step, I did some at a gym class yesterday and it was amazing I'd like to do some at home too x

esmet said:
Hi thanks yeah I have both of those DVDs, it's specifically a step one I'm after that uses a step, I did some at a gym class yesterday and it was amazing I'd like to do some at home too x

Cher did a 40 minute step segment on her first fitness tape, now on European DVD from amazon, it's the only one I've found that is ok to follow but it's not modern and you have to mirror. It's classic step, not the crazy leaping all over the place step I see from classes posted on u tube. You want basic then it's fine....mind you you have to put up with cher's outfits and she does start singing at one point...lol

Back