Step away from the sausages!!

lilack

Have just given the kids their tea - sausages -and they smell delicious. I was all set to eat my frozen tetra while they ate their tea, rummaged around in the freezer and it's not there!!! Could have sworn I'd put one in yesterday but obviously didn't.

They are little mini sausages (already cooked ones) and I could so easily have just popped one in my mouth. Would have tasted so good.............but instead am sitting here sipping a cup of black tea!!

It will all be worth it won't it???

YES!!! Stick with it hun !!! Once u get in the nibbling mindset its so hard to break from it! Trust me i know!!! Im on a restart from Thursday as ive been sick but i know that in the past i have nibbled and its so not worth it!!!

yeah i'm on my restart since wedding at weekend... stopped on friday but ate really sensibly... no puddings and have been gradually restarting since yesterday...

tomorrow will be full days back on shakes/soups 100% - easiest way i find to get back on track xxx

It will be worth it in the end.

Cook the kids things that you dont like, makes it easier.

It will be worth it...sausages is the one thing i am soo craving right now, well have been from day 1. But well done and yes you did the right thing!!x

Well done on not giving in.. what im gonna do when i start mine is cover my daughter and hubbys left overs with salt so im not tempted lol

Last edited:
Sausage danger is now over!! They have all been eaten - by the children not me!

Only on day 6 and I'm trying to give them things I don't really like or things that don't need a lot of preparation to reduce the temptation.

Didn't feel like I wanted to eat the first few days but now I really do. I'm sure it will pass though. Where's my glass of water!!

Back