Stephies weight loss

Weel done on your 1/2 stome.!!!!:D

thanks very much Maggie.

Unfortunately put on 1lb this week with being in Madrid for the weekend, and i've struggled to get back into it since ive came, back, i've been really bad since i got back also, had mcdonalds today and a greggs yesterday. x :(

Come on Stephie. You can do this!! it is only a blip and you had your weekend in Madrid..... a pound is nothing. Don;t get disheartened
One week I put on a pound but the following week lost three so just hang in there.
Maggie
x

Come on Stephie. You can do this!! it is only a blip and you had your weekend in Madrid..... a pound is nothing. Don;t get disheartened
One week I put on a pound but the following week lost three so just hang in there.
Maggie
x

i've had a really bad week this week, so going to have to start from scratch again on monday. had what i said above, nachos, poppadoms, breaded jalapenos in cream cheese, steak pie, subway, just total rubbish to be honest. so having to start again. MONDAY HERE I COME!!!!!

i've had to start AGAIN, yous all must be fed up of hearing that.
Went to Cuba, and put on so much weight, the food was absolutely amazing, which really didn't help matters, i ate just for the sake of it most of the time, even when i wasn't hungry, ended up 13 stone, which is the heaviest i've been in years, absolutely gutted.
This is me back for a week, and i've lost 4lbs in my first week, need to get my backside to the gym also.

Glad you enjoyed your holiday, and well done for getting back on track! x

didn't manage to weigh myself again as i have been in hospital all week, just got out on Friday night, never ate for 4 days, and still not feeling great, so just trying to eat what i can just now, instead of going on slimming world :(

Back