Steph's attempts at calorie counting

I've varied day to day, worked out on mfp that I've averaged 1360 daily. Not a massive difference but it's all I can think that's changed cos I haven't done exercise or anything. I say give it a try for a week x

I've varied day to day, worked out on mfp that I've averaged 1360 daily. Not a massive difference but it's all I can think that's changed cos I haven't done exercise or anything. I say give it a try for a week x

Hmm ok I think I might take your advice! I'm going to WI late next week whilst I remain at around 1200 as I've started the gym so maybe that'll help. If no loss them I'm going to try bumping my calories up. I don't even know what I'd eat!! I find I eat so much at 1200 haha. Thanks for your advice :) x

Sent from my iPhone

Friday 8th Feb

No breakfast

Lunch
Cinema nachos :0 didn't have time to eat so just went with nachos.. 427

Dinner
Last nights king prawn bhuna with rice - 470

Snacks
Rice cakes - 110

Total 1007 if I steer clear of any other cr*p today! I'm realising I'm eating really unhealthily, even though I'm staying under cals. As of Monday I'm eating no more rubbish!!

Saturday's total was 1327..

Sunday 10th

B
Poached egg w/ gluten free English muffin - 210

L
Feta salad- 411

D
Feeling really sick so probably won't eat but if I do will go with toast/cereal

Snacks
Cadbury caramel - 215
Alpro soya - 105

B
Nothing

Lunch
Jacket w/ cheese and beans - 450

Dinner
Chips-400

Quick added for snacks which I think was flavoured rice crisps, hot choc, tangerines and a wafer snack thing

Total is 1193

Still not 100% and have hurt my face so eating jsnt all that fun hence all the food I can suck. Actually planned today as my day off but that's not gone very well ha! Wednesday is now going to be day off as I'm going for a curry!

Tues 12th

B
GF cornflakes w/ skim milk -150

L
Gf pancakes w/ Banana and Nutella - 394

D
Stir fry - 390 but didn't eat it all

Snacks
Sherbet fountain - 90

My horrible sick feeling still hasn't gone, starting to think it may be the antibiotics I'm on but the only thing I can stomach is stodge. Forced the stir fry down, wish I could eat without this horrible feeling after!

Had a gf cheese and onion slice at about 9.30-330 and beans which took me to 1561 and I'm not even bothered, know its not enough to ruin any loss. I'm still having my day off today!

Last edited:
Weds 13th Feb

B
GF porridge w/ banana and Nutella - 250

L
Nandos fries, luso beans and hallomi - 577

D
Coconut lime rice and a quorn sticky fillet- 378

Snacks took me up to 1490

I have no scales with me so can't weigh today, will do it next week. I had a dream last night that I got on the scales and was 16st haha don't know where that one came from, a few stone on in a week is not likely! Don't feel like I've lost at all, have averaged out bang on calories though so don't see why not.

I've been mia on here and just mfping my cals but I must get back into the swing of writing up

Mon 18th Feb

B
GF cornflakes -150
Genius bread with clover light - 180

L
Amy's kitchen burrito - 260
Quorn fillet- 64

D
Youngs' fish in butter sauce and
Boiled rice -425

S
Nutella - 80
Shape chocolate - 109

Total after excercise: 1106

Add a whole lot of up hill walking and 260 cals of starburst AND a crunchie for yesterday..ended up on 1320!

B
Genius bread w/ flora light - 130

L
Think I'm going to have a tuna mayo sandwich - 280

D
Not decided yet!

S
Shape chocolate - 109

L
-tuna sandwich on genius seeded- 310

D
Having good life Glamorgan sausages - 234 and potato- 195 with 1/4 tin of beans- 63. Was a massive amount of food I am SO full

Total for the day is 1051 so far. May have a hot choc later or something

Last edited:
I'm feeling quite full after my dinner tonight too. Makes a nice change haha. :)

Lady_Amalthea said:
I'm feeling quite full after my dinner tonight too. Makes a nice change haha. :)

It's nice to feel 'done' for the day isn't it! I'm becoming such a picker so this is unusual for me., maybe it can last more than a night ha x

Weighed this morning and apparently I'm down 1lb in 2 weeks :( I am on * week and very bloated at the mo though so hope that's the reason! I just don't know what to do with cals for the best

B
GF English muffin w/ jam&butter- 190

Ok I know it looks like I've had 6 days off but I've just had 6 days with no mfping. Got a nasty infection and on lots of antibiotics so eating what I can when i can and averaging about 800 a day, weighed this morning and I'm 4lb up! I'm hoping its cos*week finished 2 days ago and these antibiotics are filling me with water but not feeling good. I'm giving CC one last week of 100% and if no joy I may go back to sw.

B
Nothing

L
Thai green curry w: rice- estimated 450

D
M&s fish and veg meal - 315, ate half and felt really sick.

Snacks
Gf cherry bakewell - 280
Picked at other bits and no idea of cals but was most definitely not over!

Last edited:
Hi to you all need some advice been doing sw since 23/05/12 only lost 10 pound decided to cc been on mfp says i should be on 1200, some of you have said this is too low what does anyone advise, did 1200 last week only lost half any help appreciated lol x

boofle said:
Hi to you all need some advice been doing sw since 23/05/12 only lost 10 pound decided to cc been on mfp says i should be on 1200, some of you have said this is too low what does anyone advise, did 1200 last week only lost half any help appreciated lol x

Hi, personally I found 1200 to be too low but lots of people don't. When I was on 1200 religiously I put weight on, boosted up to an average of 1360 the next week and lost 5lb. I think your first few weeks on CC are trial and error, maybe have a go at upping your cals to around 1400 for a week and see how you go? I change week to week if it doesn't work for me. Good luck! x

Back