Steph's WW Diary!

Hope you enjoyed your McFlurry, yummy!!! You definately need to give yourself little rewards to keep you motivated, great idea! x

Hi everyone!
I've been a lot better than usual over the weekend! I did end up using some weeklies when I was trying not to but hey ho, at least I haven't gone over. I'm really looking forward to Thursday because I'm hoping I'll be at 12 stone, meaning I've hit 5% and my May target! Even better if I see a nice 11st13 or something, but we can't be too greedy.

Here's today's food diary:

Breakfast - 8PP
WW Bagel - 4
WW Jam - 1
Tesco fresh orange 200ml - 3

Lunch - 7pp
WW wrap - 3
Light mayo - 1
Two small slices of chicken - 2
Slice of low fat cheese - 1

And for tea later: 8pp

WW Pasta sauce - 2
Pasta, medium portion - 4
Tuna - 2

Snacks - 2pp
ww cheesy puffs - 2

Then I've still got a couple to eat later :)

Your menu looks really good steph and so well organised .You actually reminded me i had orange juice too this morning and forgot to add it in . keep it up you are doing great :D:D:D

Food looks good! Your weighloss seems really similar to mine, started at 12.5 stone, was great getting into the 11s and even better the 10s!! Trying so hard to get into the 9s now...its a real hard slog x

It looks like you're doing great! Keep it up! Always allow yourself treats they keep you going. I live for my daily sweetie fix :D x

Thanks guys! WI tonight lost 1.5lb, only 0.5 off my May goal and 5%! I'm at 12st 0.5lbs now, so this time next week I should be in the 11s!

Hi

Well done on the 1.5lbs off! Bring on the 11s eh?!! x

congrats Steph :D Good luck for the 11s xx

Hello Lovely! I am here to follow your progress :) xx

Thanks everyone again x
I'm really struggling this week. All I want to do is eat unhealthy food. I've hardly added up any points and have a feeling I may have gone over my weeklies. I just got really annoyed when we went out for a meal yesterday and my slim brother ate a full pizza to himself, full fat coke and a chocolate fudge cake with cream when I was stuck with a salad feeling all miserable, so I went home and destroyed a load of biscuits and crisps. I don't know whether it's because I'm nearing my totm, but I'm just feeling really crappy and have no motivation whatsoever.

I need to get back on track! :(
Hope you're all doing better than I am!

Hi petal! We all have those days! U had the salad tho! U could have eaten bad meal and crap :) u can do it sweetie xx

You're doing great !!! I just had a read through the thread and noticed someone said they say 7 lbs is a dress size - i wish that was the case!! I've lost 23lbs and have only gone from an 18 to a 16!!! Its getting me down a bit actually!!!

Ive got my first session at the gym tomorrow - hope that helps a bit!!

xxx

I think the higher u are the more in a dress size... I heard 10-14lb per dress size but ive found it's much more at higher sizes! Chin up! X

I wouldn't worry about it too much, I've only dropped one dress size after losing 2 stone so it's defo not 7lbs for everyone! Stay motivated!! x

Thanks folks..... It's good to hear about other folk like me cos my friend who does ww with me is the same weight and is a size 12 xxx

Unfortunately/ fortunately we are all dif ;) u will get there x

I put on so much weight I don't even want to say! Let's just say I've wasted about 2 successful weeks. Back on track now though, just need to learn to say no!

Awwww bless u Hun u can pull it bk :) xx

Don't worry about it! I do it all the time...then I just ignore it and take it as normal part of whole proccess. We're not perfect and sometimes want to eat more. Then again be super strong and try to lose weight. It's your life not a race. :)

Nicely said :) x

Back