Steph's WW Diary!

Well done on getting back on track..that's the important bit!! X

Remember to post ur menu hun :) u are awesome! X

heya steph, just to mirror the other comments really. you have to see the bigger picture and longer term success. its normal for weight to go up and down from week to week. you just need to make sure there are more losing weeks than gaining weeks is all :D xxx

Nicely put :) hugs stephhh xx

I lost three pound this week, feel like I'm back on track. I didn't get my May Challenge but at least I didn't put anymore on. Thank you so much for all your support! I'm definitely going to start writing up my menu on here too, I think my first two weeks were so successful because I was on this website more often :)

I've set myself a June target of 8lbs which will get me down to 11st 8lbs if I achieve it. Thanks again for all your comments! x

Well done steph, I need to start posting my diary to spesh now I've booked my hols so we should nag each other for them, well done again xxxx

Well done u superstar :) xx

I don't know how I did it but I got my bum out of bed at 6am today! I've always said that I want to become an early riser, but never managed to get out of bed. So glad I did today, I did the 30 day shred then went out for a half an hour walk. Plus a cup of green tea when I first woke up too. Does green tea have any points btw? I'm assuming it doesn't. Anyway, here's the menu I have planned for today, I'll edit it if anything is different at the end of the day!

June 3rd - The Plan!

Breakfast - 5
WW Bagel - 4
WW Jam - 1
An apple - 0

Lunch - 11
McDonald's chicken salad deli - 9
Fruit bag - 0
WW cheesy puffs - 2

Dinner - 6
WW mexican chilli - 6

Snacks - 4
A piece of toast with low fat spread - 4

Daily points used - 28/30
Weekly points used - 0/49

AP earned - 4
AP used - 0

-----
I've also had the new WW cookbook sat on my table for about a fortnight, hoping to actually try some things this week- atm I have the mozzarella, tomato and ham quesadila, sesame beef noodles and Aubergine, lemon and bean stew planned. A bit excited! I think part of the problem for me was getting bored of the same things, need to start cooking (or getting the mother to do it for me ;D)

Have a good day everyone, I feel like I will!

Well done!!! I am seriously impressed! I'm totally not a morning person but have always wanted to be! Let us kno how the new recipes work out :) x

Haha I got up at 12:20pm this morning, I stayed at my friend's though so I suppose it's different, and 7am yesterday morning but was nooooot feeling a walk. Had a bit of a drink last night (20 points worth of vodka whoops) and have worked out that with all my drunken snacking (toast, crisps etc) I've gone 11 points over my weeklies! I'm not worrying though, I'm just glad I've worked it out so I can go on a few walks and carry on with the 30 day shred up until Thursday to hopefully earn it back. I'll be here tomorrow with my menu but I really can't be bothered typing up yesterday's and today's at the moment haha. Hope you all had a good weekend x

Go girly :) u can get rid of them :) shred shred shred :) - how many days have u done? X

Hiya Steph

You've really spurred me on to really up the exercise for holidays. Going to set my alarm early tomorrow and get the shred done too, thanks for motivating me!! x

Impressive CC! I often aim to so before work but just get bk into bed lol x

Carly, I ALWAYS aim to get up and do it but never do!! 2moro will be different...I've got pizza and garlic bread to work off oh and a bikini to wear in 4 weeks....what more motivation do I need. Think I might write both those things on a large piece of paper and pin it up at eye level from my bed, will be sure to get me up in no time ha!! x

Sounds good :) good luck x

Good morning all! I'm in a great mood. Was at my best friends last night and we've decided that we're going to do some form of exercise everyday. Tonight we're going to start C25K as well as a bit of wii fit (super hula hoop 6 minutes anyone?) May put 30 day shred on hold until next week when I have a week off. I've had a sneak at the scales and they're telling me I'm below 12 now which is exciting! I'm really looking forward to WI tomorrow and I'm hoping for 2 or 3 pound, but I'll be happy with anything so long as I'm heading in the right direction!

On Monday I tried two recipes from the simply enjoy cookbook; The ham, mozzarella and tomata quesadillas- which were lovely but I missed out the tomato. Very quick but I did find I was hungry again at about 9:30, I ate at 7. So not tooo filling. Then for dinner I made the sesame beef noodles. I think if I did these again I would make them into more of a stir fry and have it as a hot dish- more lunchy when it's cold but I think that was what it was supposed to be for. The dressing was nice and it kept me full for about 4 hours. (Ate at 6, had to have a sneaky piece of toast at 10:30 because I was hungry and couldn't sleep.) I can't cook to save my life so it just shows how easy it is haha.

Anyway here's yesterday's menu!

Breakfast - 13

2 pieces kingsmill brown bread - 5
30g half fat mozzarella - 2
3 weight watchers sausages - 2
Flora light - 2
feel good kids drink - 2

lunch - 7

2 pieces kingsmill brown - 5
2 pieces ham - 2
rocket salad - 0

Dinner - 5
WW carrot and parsnip soup (can't remember if it's 2 or 3 but we'll go with 3)

Salad (with peppers, rocket salad, carrot etc) and a sesame dressing. - 2

Total dailies- 25/30
weeklies - 40/49

Hiya Steph, good luck with your exercising! I'm also on an exercise binge!! How long till your hols now? Can't be long? x

Hi Steph!

Good luck for your exercise :)

That cookbook is the first one I would really like to buy - those meals sound yummy!! :)

Good luck for WI x

WOW !!!!!!!!! 4 lbs thats fantastic .well done steph . You must be under 12 now !! Keep it up girl :D:D

Back