Step 1 Sole Source stepping up from sole source

pennyjones44

Hi

Please help me can anyone clarify,i want to stay on sole source right up until i hit bmi of 25, i ve been on sole source for 6 weeks and stepped up to step 2 this current week and everything has gone to pot,i go on my hols this thursday,when i return i want to stay sole source all the way,when i hit bmi 25 i still have a stone and a pound to go, i dont want this to take forever and i know the hard bit will be that last stone and a pound and maintaining as i m not fooling myself, i know me and my relationship with food,everything has to change,which i m willing to do,feeling pretty desperate.

hey think you posted this in here by accident as its in the CD teams bit just so you know, firstly huge congratulations on hitting the halfway mark of you weight loss journey what an achievement you must be very proud! unfortunately a lot of people tend to loose weight on Cambridge go back to their old eating habits and before they know it there back to there weight or even bigger! its a big lifestyle change but you can do it! its ok using SS to loose the weight faster but if you don't learn to cope on the next steps up then you will just put the weight back on and really it will of been a waste of your time...something im sure no one wants! I think you should go on holiday, come back start back on SS like you say until you reach bmi 25 then just go onto SS+ and really work your way up the steps, its tedious I know but you need to totally re-introduce yourself to food in a healthy way. good luck x

Back