Steroids & trying to debloat!

skinnymini2be

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has managed to loose weight while on steroids? I've been taking them for 18 months and the weight has piled on... Now I've had enough and am making a conscious effort to stop!

I've joined WW, trying Zumba at home and going to start walking everyday ( health permitting!)

I'm hoping to hear some success stories about kicking "steroids" ass and losing weight despite them :)

Thanks
Xx

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has managed to loose weight while on steroids? I've been taking them for 18 months and the weight has piled on... Now I've had enough and am making a conscious effort to stop!

I've joined WW, trying Zumba at home and going to start walking everyday ( health permitting!)

I'm hoping to hear some success stories about kicking "steroids" ass and losing weight despite them :)

Thanks
Xx

Hello,
I have been taking heavy steroids for over 40 years and I have managed to lose nearly 11 st, I often find when I have to up the dose that I might gain a little that week, but my losses are so much bigger than my add ons.
It ahs taken me a couple of years to get the weight off but I did do over 6st of that alone at home, then last November joined SW and have lost close on 4 and half stone since then, I am ecstatic with that, and hope to be almost, if not at goal, by mid August next year.
I too exercise at home, wii fit, wii sports, zumba, just dance 1 and 2, weights and resistance bands.
There is no reason you can't do it, gl with your journey xx

Wow congratulations with your results so far!!! Great to hear it can be done. I'm only starting to feel ready to start dieting and gentle exercise but I hope to go from strength to strength as I reach my goals etc. Thanks for sharing your experience, very much appreciated!

Back