Steve54's Exante Total Solution Diary

Wow those photos are certainly motivating Steve!! You'll be back down there in no time!

Good luck for WI tomorrow...

J x

Morning All

Start of Day 8

I weighed myself this morning again and another 2lbs off. I know people say weigh once a week but I think I am going to do it daily to keep an eye on my progress in real time.

Last night when Angela was cooking the Vegetable soup the smell of it was making me feel sick. I think I was just that hungry the smell put me off. It tasted fine thankfully. Thai Chicken is clearly the best of them all though.

I filled up my shaker a little bit more today. I have been had been having 250mls of water but upped that to 350mls today and I still do not feel hungry which I had been feeling around 11ish. Have had 1ltr of water so far.

We have a family gathering tonight so I am sure there will be some form of food and many relatives encouraging me to tuck in so I will be creative and make it look like I am eating something when I am actually not. I.e fill up a plate, and walk around with it!!

Onwards and upwards, or should that be inwards as I get thinner :)

Steve

Hey Steve and Angela

Welcome lovelies...

Well done Steve 10lbs is fantastic certainly will keep u motivated. And those pics are defo a motivator too...

Regarding daily weighing lol most of us do that I certainly do... If it keeps u on track so be it ... It keeps me going although I'm losing cheat weight right now im not weighing everyday but will do once I'm back to losing new lbs ...

Good luck
X

Cheers Precious. You've done brilliantly yourself!!!!!!

Day9

Feeling Great today. I feel like I am lighter and my jeans are not pinching as hard so thats a good sign.

Had to eat some solids last night but I eat small portions and moved away from the food as soon as I felt full so that I did not just continue to eat just because I could.

Hopefully it wont have too much of an effect on the process. At the end of the day I am going to need to come off Exante at some point so this is all part of the training to eat normal portions of healthy meals. Not sitting down eating a multi pack of crisps, 2 packs of biscuits and a pint of milk, and still looking for more food!!!!!

Hope you all have a good weekend.

I will have a test over the weekend too. I volunteer for a charity as a kids befriender (Angela does too) and I am taking my wee pal out for the day. It always involves lunch so I will need to tell him I am on a diet and not have anything as its normally fast food he wants!!!

Cheers

Steve

Day 10

Things are still going well. I really think this diet gets easier as the days go by. Most diets get harder!!!

Weighed myself again this morning I am 18st 1lb. So I am just a little bit off a stone lost in 9 days.

Had to fight my brain a bit last night as I was in on my own, at the back of my mind was the niggling thought to go to the shops and get a wee treat for myself. But I ignored it had my soup and I feel better for it today.

Busy day today so should keep my mind off my belly.

Hope everyone is getting on well with their diets, and that you all have a great weekend.

Cheers

Steve

Back