Stick a Fork In Me .. Im Done

emski

Gold Member
Yes that's it.. I'm done .. but if you did stick a fork in me I would probably go bang.

Have been off plan and have eaten tiger bread.. you know that nice one that tesco do.. egg and sausage sandwich filler, chocolate donut, wotsits, more bread, more bread(toasted) a few vodkas as went out with the girls, lemon cake, a some chocolatey type biscuits.. this has been since friday!! not just today.

Now before you throw your hands up in horror, I made the concious decision to go off plan and stay off till tuesday, but do you know what.. Im done. Im going back on plan a day earlier than I had planned. And I am a little chuffed to say the least. I have proved to myself that I am in control.

I am now soooo looking forward to tomorrow, have my days food all prepared Working a 12 hour shift so need to be prepared.

Breakfast .. Deluxe fruit salad (strawberries, mandarin, apple, grapes) with Muller Lite

Lunch .. Savoury rice + Fresh Tomato + 1 Alpen Light

Afternoon.. Snack Ryvitas with Laughin Cow Light

Dinner.. Pasta with home made tomato sauce

Day before payday so no fresh salad in the house but roll on Tuesday.

Hehe, hope you enjoyed your naughty treats, well done on getting back to plan a day early. I'm the same, I have so much more energy when I'm following plan and feel better too. xxx

omg, i absolutely adore tescos tiger bread. it's been soooooooooo long, forgot what it tastes like lol. Good on you for getting back on a day earlier than planned. Did you enjoy it? Mmmmmmmmm Tiger bread. xxx Loobylou

Tiger bread is the crack of the bread world.. too addictive .. you start with a fairly harmless pitta bread, you might even sample a crumpet or two, next thing you know you are hacking great hunks of tiger bread off with your bare hands and slathering it with real butter.. stay away .. and if you cant ..talk to Frank .. NOW.

Doughn't lol do it. Save yourself.xxx

Tiger bread is the crack of the bread world.. too addictive .. you start with a fairly harmless pitta bread, you might even sample a crumpet or two, next thing you know you are hacking great hunks of tiger bread off with your bare hands and slathering it with real butter.. stay away .. and if you cant ..talk to Frank .. NOW

I so agree - all bread is my downfall but most especially tiger bread - so addictive that I just have to steer completely off it. Glad you enjoyed your weekend and well done for the early return xxx

Em

Well done you for getting back to it straight away - its not what you do in the moment - it's what you do over the bigger picture that matters in the long run.

You are doign so well, i am very proud of my little sister - who is getting littler as the months are going past. Roll on November when we will both be asking for the personal Shopper to bring us smaller size clothes to try on for your party!!!!

Don't you find that when you eat crap after being on plan you also feel really crap too! I had a takeaway the other night, first time in months, and I felt terrible afterwards. I think my body has got used to better foods and doesn't appreciate the bad stuff so much now. Maybe that's just me

I agree with the bad feeling after crap food..just eat 2 huge slices of carrot cake (and I mean huge perhaps the size of a small town) and half a galaxy bar......so not good..my only excuse is it's my star week..but that still is not the best excuse!!!

oh blimey i have laughed sooo much just reading teh title of this thread
thanks for making me smile on a monday morning : ) and well done on getting right back to it!

i totally agree about feeling rubbish when eating bad food... i've fallen off the plan in the last 4 weeks and feel like poo - bloated stomach, tired, and put on ? pounds - i don;'t need to step on the scales to know its probably half a stone as all my clothes are too tight! going to try and get back on it now....bit nervous about the return to WI this eve.

Well you know you have put on and roughly what to expect so there shouldn't be any nasty surprises for you. Going to WI tonight is the start of being back on track.

Where have you been lately? I haven't seen you on here for ages, good to have you back x

i totally agree about feeling rubbish when eating bad food... i've fallen off the plan in the last 4 weeks and feel like poo - bloated stomach, tired, and put on ? pounds - i don;'t need to step on the scales to know its probably half a stone as all my clothes are too tight! going to try and get back on it now....bit nervous about the return to WI this eve.
Good on you going back for WI though. Nip it in the bud and get back on track.

my hubby is a baker at tesco and comes home smelling of tiger bread every day.
i can honestly say i havent tired of the smell. still smells divine.

One of the stations I regularly have to stop at has Sainsbury's backing onto it and the smell of the bakery makes me want doughnuts!

Jumped on the scales today out of curiousity and Ive STS as last Friday.. so not as much damage as I thought, but am getting bored of seeing 13 stone 6 pounds .. Been on track since Monday, changed a few things around so see how I go.. cant WI Friday as normal as working 7.30 am till 8pm and same on Saturday.. so will have to do it Sunday (if my Boots open or Monday.

Back