Sticker Week?

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
I was just wondering whether anyone else is aiming for a sticker next week? (Bearing in mind I'm talking as someone who has already had this week's WI!). Only if realistic mind.

I want to lost 3lb and get my 3 stone sticker. I'm having to WI a day early (Tues) so have got to make an extra effort.

I've a stressful situation going on at the moment and have already screwed up today (I'm too embarrassed to admit how much cake and chocolate I've already had today and it's not even midday) but I'm determine to get back on track NOW. Not tomorrow but now.

But I think I need someone to hold my hand and do it alongside me as I'm struggling. I've got to make myself realise that no matter how stressed I am, the long term feeling of losing weight is better than 10 minutes of a chocolate hit followed by hours of guilt.

Sorry for the ramble x

Dont worry sue, it was just a blip and nothing more. Tell you what, pretend it never happened and carry on NOW as you said and put it behind you! You really are an inspiration, you have done marvelous so far, keep it up my love, your gonna look wonderful (even more wonderful that is) xx

I don't have a sticker to reach this week, but I have a mini goal target that I would like to have reached but I don't think I'm going to loose 4.5lbs in 1 week; its my * week too :(

Fingers crossed for anyone who is waiting an award though!!!!

Dont worry Sue, you will get there. Ok, so you had some chocolate, as you said you are getting back on track now, so you will limit the damage...
xxxx

Hi Sue

Everyone has blips but the key is like you say... getting back on the wagon now and not tomorrow! Is there any way you can do damage limitation? A brisk walk tonight?

I'm not going for a sticker this week but I am hoping to lose 2.5lbs to bring me down to a round figure stone wise!

Good luck z

i have a sticker to get sue so lets do this week together i'm going for my stone and a half and my club ten XXXXX

Back