Stickers

thanks for the info, I need to get posting as got 2 stickers this tonight!

I've been meaning to do this for ages. Here's a guide for how to put your slimming world awards in your signature.

Find the sticker style you want, if you want 4 stone, but can't find one, pick any other stone (we'll edit that in a minute). Same goes for Body Magic, if you want gold, but can only find bronze, it doesn't matter. And again for Slimmer of the Month, want January, but can only find December? No Probs! (You can also use the stickers in this post).
Right clicker the sticker, go to properties, in there will be an 'http' address, which will begin 'http://www' and end '.jpg', copy that address. (If you are using Firefox or Chrome, you can right click and select 'copy image url).
Up the top click 'User CP'.
Down the left it says 'Edit Signature'. Click that.
Above the editing box is a picture that looks like a mountain, click that.
In the pop up, paste the address you copied. Right here comes the science bit. If you need to change anything, for example you want a 4 stone award, but copied a 2, you simply delete the '2' and replace it with a '4'. Same goes for any of the others.
Want January SOTM, but have April, change the words. Same for Body Magic, change Bronze, for Silver, Gold or Platinum.

Click preview to check they're in your Signature. And then click save.

Here come the stickers.

0_half_stone.jpg

1_stone.jpg

slimmer_of_week.jpg

slimmer_of_month_January.jpg

club_10_award.jpg

target.jpg

Bronze_small.jpg

I tested the weight ones right to 25 stone. If anyone has any questions, drop me a line =]

This is brilliant

Thank you so much x

why r the stickers not working for me?? all im getting is a url???

not to worry i have done it!! :-D thanks xx

Can anyone help/advise on this one please?

I have had to remove some of my "ACHIEVEMENTS" because there seems insufficient characters in my signature. Is there anyway to increase this, or do I have to remove some in order to add others?

I've had to remove 1/2, 1 and 1.5 st stickers as well as body magic bronze and silver

Thanks

Steve

The path to the stickers has changed, with the SW new website.

Could somebody clever please change the destructions on here?

Ok - I'll try and be clever myself then.

Follow the same destructions as on the first page of this thread, but these are the new paths to the stickers, now that the SW site has changed: (I hope. So long as this works!)

S7.jpg

S14.jpg

S21.jpg

Club10.jpg

Sow.jpg

Som_December.jpg

target10.gif

FitBronze.jpg
FitSilver.jpg
FitGold.jpg
FitPlatinum.jpg

Once you've copied one in, you can edit it: for a different 1/2 stone award sticker, change the number at the end to the relevant number of pounds. eg 1/2 stone is S7, 1 stone is S14, 10 stone would be S140.
Ditto with the SOTM ones: type the relevant month over the top of where it says December on this one.

I think, after various bits of editing, I've now got enough on here for people to put pretty much all of their weight loss achievements on their signature. But if you need more, just let me know.

Just being helpful!

Last edited:
Please can someone help... all I wanted for xmas was my 3 stone award and now I've finally got it I can't paste it on to my signiture???

Congratulations and well done Louise on your 3 stone award... I can see it in your signature.:happy096:

3_stone.jpg

I can't seem to get it to work properly, I have copied the code but rather than getting the sticker I just seem to be getting the link, does anyone know what I can do to get it to work.

You need to put tags around your link to display the image. So at the beginning of your url put
[ img ] (no spaces) and at the end put [ /img ] (no spaces), your image will appear then instead of the link.

For Club Ten (and it's sparkly pinkness), just put "Club10" instead of SOW or whatever...worked for me :)

Thanks everyone very helpful thread. You can also right click on the image you want and choose copy image address as well. Then paste it into your signature as before.

could someone please post a slimmer of the month november??

thanks guys

Back