Sticking to it

LilyF

Hello!

Well I've been bouncing round the diets recently, torturing myself on a VLCD, going overboard on WW and now finally back to Diet Chef. I tried it a while back and had decent losses and decided I could 'go it alone'. Didn't work out too well :eek:

So here I am and all the more determined to actually stick to it this time. My weight is starting to cause health problems so really need to get it shifted.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Lily.

Welcome Lily! There are several of us having pretty good success with Diet Chef so it will be good to track your progress. Getting started is often the hardest part of course but get past the first week and you may well be flying! Good luck and talk to you again on here.

Well done for making that decision. I think that was the hardest part for me, accepting that what I was doing want working, so wasn't sticking to it properly

I've only been doing this for just under 2 Weeks and am getting good results, and now that I am more used to the portion sizes, it isn't torture in the way it was to start with. Good luck

Hx

Back