Sticking to plan this easter

willfitskinnyjeans

Gold Member
Everyone seems to be having the bank holiday off plan but I'm sticking to it and for first time since I started I feel like I'm struggling ive not gone off plan and don't intend to but it's hard seeing a these ppl drinking n eating take aways.
I've worked so hard this week I don't want to spoil any losses I've got but could do with some support from anyone not having the weekend off.

I'm staying on plan :) no take aways or alcohol for me after having a gain last week! Just think about weigh in day how good U will feel when you've had a loss and most others all sts or gained....u will b that one step closer to your goal than the others :) enjoy Easter :) x

You're not alone!! I'm sticking with it too, I did last year aswell. Got roast beef dinner tomorrow (we don't like lamb) and got some malteaser bunnies as prezzies off my mam and aunty!! Xx

My brother is home for the weekend with his girlfriend I've never met. I'd like to take them out for lunch but can't think of anywhere SW friendly. Earlier this morning I was thinking I'll just go off plan, but I really don't want to.

Thanks for making me determined to stick to it this weekend.

My brother is home for the weekend with his girlfriend I've never met. I'd like to take them out for lunch but can't think of anywhere SW friendly. Earlier this morning I was thinking I'll just go off plan, but I really don't want to.

Thanks for making me determined to stick to it this weekend.

Harvester is sw freindly salads chicken jacket etc, that obvi if theres one near you, or toby carvery just the meats and veg?

Harvester is sw freindly salads chicken jacket etc, that obvi if theres one near you, or toby carvery just the meats and veg?

Oh, thanks for the tip. There is a Harvester near me. Will suggest that.

I think he will want something really casual though. Not that Harvester is very formal, lol. I'm thinking a pub where if his girlfriend feels uncomfortable they can leave. He is only 23 and his girlfriend only 19. Aww, bless.

Phew I'm not alone I'm def sticking to plan now, my wobble is over. I get annoyed when these occasions get in my way I'm a head down n crack o. Kind of person n Easter is a big hurdle I don't feel like I've lost enough yet to have days off only lost a stone n bit I don't want to end up back the wrong side of a stone.

What places are you thinking? Most places will cook now how you want if you ask them unless it's a stock pub where it's ready made stuff but they tend to have a steak or something anyway.

Phew I'm not alone I'm def sticking to plan now, my wobble is over. I get annoyed when these occasions get in my way I'm a head down n crack o. Kind of person n Easter is a big hurdle I don't feel like I've lost enough yet to have days off only lost a stone n bit I don't want to end up back the wrong side of a stone.

What places are you thinking? Most places will cook now how you want if you ask them unless it's a stock pub where it's ready made stuff but they tend to have a steak or something anyway.

Husband is suggesting a burger place in town. I'll have a look at their menu and make an SW decision. Thanks for the tips.

I'm sticking to plan too. It will be easier for me as we aren't going out, but I've factored half a bottle of wine into my syns. Our class is open on monday morning which is a great help at keeping me on the straight and narrow!

im staying on plan
100% yesterday and 7.5 syns
made bacon eggs and tomatoes for brekkie (syn free) having syn free cheesy risotto cakes with veg for lunch (using hex a and b) and on a roast dinner for tea sw style no syns so far (im thinking wine later)
tomorrow im making tatty ash 1.5 syns per portion and probably more risotto cakes as my recipe made loads and some more syns on wine lol
all in all a good weekend ... need to be good fell off track last few weekends and had gains :(

we have no easter eggs so far thank god

Phew, good to know I'm not alone! I have no intentions of coming off plan but it is easier if others are sticking to it too. I am not on SW yet - a few more weeks of total meal replacements first, but I try to be sw at the weekends. I have a weekend totally off dieting every month and this weekend does not fit in with that schedule. I had to resist an offer to go away for a boozy weekend too!

I'm not going off plan either. I sts last weigh in, so determined to be 100% this week. Had a sneaky peek on the scales yesterday and am down 1.5lbs, and weigh in isnt till wednesday, so really dont want to spoil it!!! I feel I havent lost enough either to have a weekend off plan, I am still waiting on my first half stone (although I will have it if i keep my 1.5lb loss!).

I agree that its hard seeing everyone have take aways and easter eggs. Its just not worth it for me, but hard to keep it in sight! Going to MIL for lunch tomorrow, she is doing turkey, so nice and free. Its the cake afterwards that will be my downfall!!!
Off on an easter egg hunt with the kids today, its in a public garden which is HUGE so hoping I can burn a few cals running around!

Have a good weekend everyone!!! Stay strong!!! ;)

I'm on plan too as my weigh in day is changing to Monday evenings rather than Wed evenings, so I want a loss this Monday as it will only have been 5 days since last weigh in. I'm doing well so far :)

Yeah! I'm staying on plan too and really felt I was the only one! Too much to loose infront of me to allow a bit of chocolate to spoil how far I've come! It is tough tho! I nearly rolled off yesterday as my whole family was tucking onto many treats! But I didn't! I have tho planned for evenings by buying 5.5% wine which is only 12 syns per bottle so a couple of social glasses doesn't throw me totally Off course!! Good luck all it feels like we're entering a mine field the next few days!

I've been on and off plan for a while now as I just can't seem to focus but this Easter I only have 1 Lindt bunny.
Tonight hubby and I are having an Asda curry and a couple of beers as its much cheaper than a takeaway and tomorrow we are at my brother in laws for a Sunday roast xxx

I'm staying on plan as well, my weigh in is on Monday evening so I can't go too crazy!
I am being naughty and having a Chinese tonight but I've been really good today and will be straight back on plan tomorrow! :)

Back