Sticking to plan this easter

I think I ate to many syns in one go on chocolate even tho I'm in my syns I think it's messed my super week up I'm bit annoyed ive had an awesome week. All my meals n food been spot on just whether this saving syns for chocolate wi matter.

NO point getting upset or worrying about it now, you might be really surprised come weigh in! What day do you weigh?

Tuesday I haven't gone mad but it feels loads when I'm usually pretty strict n have one small chocolate every 2-3 days to have 3-4 small bits in one go feels like a load.

Feeling very smug tonight! Mum did a big family me! Roast chicken and all the trimming! She made me separate roast veg and potatoes with fry light ( love my mum) made my own gravy! Had loads of veg and was full on PASSED of pudding! ( homemade apple crumble and custard). And only had 4 of my neices mini eggs that I syned. Feeling better for it now!

Im still within my syns I had a curly wurly last night, no chocolate today no alcohol all weekend as I dont drink in the house so fingers crossed for WI on Wed

Oh wow amazing loss, especially with all the temptation around :)

I am hoping for the same sort of result too on Thursday. Its been my first week back on plan for a good 4-5 weeks due to holidays/festivals etc!

Back