Sticking to the plan

beckboo

So pleased I survived my daughters birthday with yummy cakes and party food not touching my lips..!! Yee ha

Well done :) how long have you been doing and how much have you lost xx

slimming-girl said:
Well done :) how long have you been doing and how much have you lost xx

I'm in my 2nd week now, think I'm now on day 17, had lost 10lbs in first 10 days and feeling so much better for it already it's got me in the zone..!!! An awful lot more to go tho lol x

That kind of thing happens to me too, think we focus so much on getting through x event then relax and temptation just creeps up on us and the willpower has gone, don't beat yourself up too much, start again now, not n tomorrow today, that's what I've done and has made me feel better, end if day 2 :)

Depends on how far out of ketosis you went, but usually 2-3 days, keep going you'll get there :)

I have been debating the ketostix thing for a couple of weeks, not sure if I'm going to or not. I'm doing ok, lost 4lb this week and it wasn't my best week, just taking every day as it comes

Melaniep said:
I have been debating the ketostix thing for a couple of weeks, not sure if I'm going to or not. I'm doing ok, lost 4lb this week and it wasn't my best week, just taking every day as it comes

Ordered some today, need something to keep me going, sat was my daughters birthday and I resisted food all day, stupidly got on the scales the next morning to discover 0 loss..!! So I ate the next day :-( have now been the same weight for 4 days grrr..!!! Not happy with myself at all, just prolongs the time on this diet x

Did you go back onto the diet after your day of eating? You should be in ketosis tomorrow if not already. You might find all the weight will go at once, keep at it you will get there

Melaniep said:
Did you go back onto the diet after your day of eating? You should be in ketosis tomorrow if not already. You might find all the weight will go at once, keep at it you will get there

Yes, I went straight back on it, fingers crossed for a loss, a few pounds in a oner lol

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do fine x

Back