Sticks & Stones will break my bones, but names will make me work harder..

xSinead

Silver Member
So this past week has been the worst week i can remember since i was about 14.
I spent all of last weekend drinking, binging, throwing up, crying, and then repeating it all again until yesterday. I guess it didn't help having to be around my mums boyfriend alot at the start of the week, he called me a 'fat *****' & told me thats what i will ALWAYS be, so this diet was pointless. In a way it didn't affect me because he's not a part of my life, but in another way it really did affect me because now that i've lost 4 stone in just 15 weeks its really opened my eyes as to how people are towards me. Nobody called me fat 15 weeks ago, at least not to my face, so why now? Jealousy maybe? I don't know.. I dusted myself off though, came back to my own house with my amazing girlfriend who really is the best part of my life, and i got weighed today and i had stayed the same as last week, so i'm thrilled with that. Back on track now and i WILL have an amazing loss next week.

Sticks & Stones will break my bones, but names will make me work harder.

I spent all of last weekend drinking, binging, throwing up, crying, and then repeating it all again until yesterday. I guess it didn't help having to be around my mums boyfriend alot at the start of the week, he called me a 'fat *****' & told me thats what i will ALWAYS be, so this diet was pointless. In a way it didn't affect me because he's not a part of my life, but in another way it really did affect me because now that i've lost 4 stone in just 15 weeks its really opened my eyes as to how people are towards me. Nobody called me fat 15 weeks ago, at least not to my face, so why now? Jealousy maybe? I don't know.. I dusted myself off though, came back to my own house with my amazing girlfriend who really is the best part of my life, and i got weighed today and i had stayed the same as last week, so i'm thrilled with that. Back on track now and i WILL have an amazing loss next week.

He is a jerk! I hope your mum put him right? Well done on your weight loss so far xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

They say it now because they know your weight bothers you. You want to be slim so they saying look at you! Your always going to be a fatso! Easiest put down ever isn't it!!! Just prove them wrong xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

xSinead said:

What an a$$hole surprised u didn't clock him one I wud of

I did respond with 'I can change my size, but you're stuck with the misfortune of your ugly self forever' ;)

Wow what an awful twit x pls don't let that get u down x he prob has some issues himself because that's the only reason ppl lash out at other ppl weakness just rise above it and go for yr goal love x u have done so well so far stick at it x

xSinead said:

What a nasty piece of work!!!!
Just laugh at him next time u see him, he will be all paranoid x

xSinead said:
I did respond with 'I can change my size, but you're stuck with the misfortune of your ugly self forever' ;)

Love it xxxx u r doing fab xxx

There will always be haters! My boyfriends bro is a piece of work, insulted me about many things but never my weight until i started losing it. Its because in losing weight he could see i had a problem with my weight and that made it a good way to get at me, typical schoolyard bully bullshit. Well done on rising above it and recognising the good, cant change other people but we can get better of dealing with their ****! X x

Well done you. Think i would have lumped him aswel.

And also well done staying the same, make sure you stick to it 100% this week or it might bite you on the bum. xx

Aw he sounds like a nasty person u stay strong u have done amazingly x

I really have done amazing, i know how this diet works for me and i know i'll do amazing next week :D

Go for it hun, you will have the last laugh, looking great in both your photos xx

What a horrid man!!! You will be slim Hun, But he will always be a knob - fact

Keep going lovely you are doing great :) so people are so nasty I seem to have so many negative comments more than positive but I only care about what the ppl who mean something to me and they have been so supportive xx

Hurting people hurt other people

Back