Sticky's Weight Loss & Exercise Diary

Hiya hunni

Know what you mean about the murghghgh feeling at the moment..I do great throughout the day but come nite time, I want to eat the fridge... not good

T
x

Nope :-(

Was visiting family for my Uncle's 60th over the weekend and didn't stick to plan 100% so not expecting a loss this week. I'll be over moon with a STS.

I need to get myself sorted and pronto! x

Hi Madferret - yes was quiet on the old diary thingy...I told you I am poo at them! But I will try harder!

I had a loss last week of 1lb, and then a gain this week of 2lbs. But I am ON IT now...I will get those 2lbs back off this week (well, that's the plan but out tonight with work and tomorrow for birthday, but making sensible choices...heck I even CHANGED todays to a jacket with cheese and beans instead of 3 course Christmas lunch lol).

Anyway, sorry I've been AWOL and thanks for caring :) xxxx

Irene - thanks for the birthday wishes :) xxxx

Happy new year!

Been a while since I wrote - had time out for the festivities :)

I gained 4 lbs over the holiday period, which wasn't too bad given I'd been off plan for almost 3 weeks.

I lsot 1lb this week, which is good. I think that given I was only on plan for 4 days of the 7, and expected further 'catch up' a loss was a good achievement. I'm hoping to get 2 off this week - and then another 2 the week after would bring me under my pre-Christmas weight.

I'm hoping to be 142lbs by Valentine's day as part of the challenge. If I manage that, I'll be close to T and I'll be over the moon.

I dropped my T again from 140 to 136 but still playing it by ear. Will stop once happy :)

x

Eugh I am such a fool.

I wasn't eating enough syns (before Christmas) and my losses were slow. In fact, I wasn't eating enough full stop. So made effort to eat more and more syns (think I wasn't having enough fat in diet, as odd as souns).

Anyway, yesterday I made a lunch and used 4 syns of mayo in, use a few syns for ketchup and marg and in the afternoon at work had some French Fries crisps. Syns were at 11 for day.

We had to go to the city last night to collect a parcel from courier and got stuck in traffic, so went home via Asda where got a SW friendly dinner to eat in car (2 skinless roasted chicken breast, checked in book to be free).

Got home, one of my pet rats had died and had some other sad news. OH had put a pizza in and when it was cooked, I had a piece. Why? I don't even LIKE pepperoni pizza!!!

I checked online and it's 13syns worth, so yesterday I had 24syns. To compensate having a low syn day today. Techincally can have 6 syns (so total over 2 days is 30) but will try to eat plenty but free foods based. Had 2 syns for breakfast but got a syn free lunch with me and planned a syn free dinner.

This week was meant to be a good week - and I blow it so soon. I know I can pick up the slack now but mad at self for letting myself crack after being so good all day. Stupid!

x

You're not stupid - sometimes life just gets in the way or as Robert Burns said "The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
gang aft agley". :rotflmao: I'm having a literary moment!

The positive thing is that you only did one "bad" thing and have pulled yourself up rather than thinking "oh stuff it" and giving up.

Thanks hun!

I feel better today than I have in ages. I feel happy and positive and 'go get em'!.

WI tomorrow and apart from my little blip with the pizza, I've been really good. I've planned meals until next weekend, and done the shopping to suit. Had mostly red days which I enjoy but find harder to cater for than green but it's a reason to get the books out.

Made stuffed tomatoes for lunch (with tuna etc) and having a SW fry up for dinner - yum!

Can't wait for WI tomorrow...would be over the moon with 2lbs loss, but if I manage to scrape 3 I'll be delighted as it'll be back to pre-Christmas weight :)

xxx

Well, WI didn't go as expected last night. You know there are times you're expecting a STS or maybe a gain because you've been bad, and then there are the other times you expect a loss but not sure what? and then there are the weeks where you work hard and hope for a good loss? Well I went in hoping for 1.5-2lbs last night. I know you shouldn't 'hope' or expect any set weight loss, but I'd been aiming for 2lbs to total 3lbs loss of the 4 I gained over the holidays.

On Thursday last week I had a slice of pizza which took my daily total to 24 syns - my only bad day. And I compensated this by dropping my next days syns to 6.

I've also started my exercise again this week and did 4 45minute sessions since last Tuesday until Monday this week.

I've planned and followed it (minus the pizza issue) and really thought I'd be in for a good week because my tummy is flatter etc.

But WI last night = 1/2lb loss!!! :(

It's not exercise related - I did no weigth training (all CV) and I don't think I did enough to cause any other affect from it.

I've deliberately tried to eat more because I wasn't eating enough before Christmas started - the only bad thing is I can't eat as much fruit due to IBS and some veggies bother me too. But I'm still eating 3 pieces of fruit on average a day and veggies daily too - just not as many as before.

I'm gutted but I figure I may still be fighting some catch up from Christmas time/NYE time.

This week I am going to try and go back to eating 5 smaller meals again instead of 3 with snacks.

I know it's a loss so it's better than nothing or a STS, and I know it might catch me as badness does next week. I'm just concerned because I have a family meal out Friday, lunch with my friend on Saturday (I only see her once or twice a year as she lives in Sierra Leone) and then a party Saturday. So it's going to be a testing weekend. Luckily both meals out are at italian places so can have green days and plan for this between now and then, and afterwards.

Well, I guess it's weight loss Karma. Some weeks I've had good losses and not deserved them, and yesterday I got a small loss and worked hard lol!

xxx

Dear Diary -

WI tonight and not sure how it's going to go again. Last week I worked my ass off and got a small loss. This week I had two off plan days (meal with family, meal with friend and birthday party). Tried to be good and ordered stuff that came up as lower syn in the Food Directory but it's not the same as being on plan is it?

Done 4 hours cardio too this week and FEEL slimmer but not sure what the scales will say.

But, regardless, tomorrow is a new week and one with nothing planned so if this weeks off days throw a spanner in the works, it's not too bad :) x

Woohoo WI was great last night - 1.5lbs off! I was so happy because I had the weekend partially off plan due to meals out, but luckily my planning to accomodate that worked, as did my efforts last week.

I know I may face catch up, but I wasn't THAT bad and chose wisely, and planned this week to help lessen the damage.

I also got up at 5am this morning and did 50mins cardio before I showered and left for work. I feel GREAT! I won't do it daily...it'd k*ll me, but maybe 2-3 workdays and CV in the evening of the days I don't. I figured mixing my regime up may help too.

Woo - feeling happier now. 1.5lbs shy of getting back to my lowest weight so aim for that this week, then it's all towards T :D

well done on your 1.5 off.

Decided to use this as a means to track how much exercise I am doing weekly. My WI is Tuesday evening so my weeks run Wednesday-Tuesday.

This week:

Wednesday: Deanne Berry DVD - 50mins (5.15am-6am) and same again 7.40-8pm. Total: 1hour 40mins

Thursday: Belly Dancing class: 6.30-8.30pm (first class). Total 1hour 20minutes (of actual dancing in class)

Friday: DAY OFF

Saturday:

Sunday:

Monday:

Tuesday: DAY OFF

Weekly total:

Last edited:
Decided to use this as a means to track how much exercise I am doing weekly. My WI is Tuesday evening so my weeks run Wednesday-Tuesday.

This week:

Wednesday: Deanne Berry DVD - 50mins (5.15am-6am) and same again 7.40-8pm. Total: 1hour 40mins

Thursday: Belly Dancing class: 6.30-8.30pm (first class). Total 1hour 20minutes (of actual dancing in class)

Friday: DAY OFF

Saturday: 50minutes of cardio (40minutes of Dirty Dancing worktout and 20 minutes of Deanne Berry DVD straight after)

Sunday: DAY OFF - started to do some cardio but didn't feel 100% so stopped

Monday: 1hour

Tuesday: DAY OFF - WI night

Weekly total:4hours 50minutes

Last edited:
Replaced with below

Last edited:
This Week's Exercise Diary

Wednesday: Deanne Berry DVD - 35mins

Thursday: Belly Dancing class: 6.30-8.30pm. 1h40 actual dancing etc.

Friday: Ended up at sister's all day (still no baby and she was bored lol)

Saturday: 40minutes CV

Sunday: 2 hours CV (2x 1 hour)

Monday: 1hour 20mins CV

Tuesday: DAY OFF - WI night

Total: 5hours40minutes

Last edited:
Exercise diary W/C Wednesday 3rd February 2010

Wednesday - Day Off

Thursday - Belly Dancing class 6.30-8.30pm

Friday - 45minutes CV/toning planned

Saturday - 45minutes CV/toning planned

Sunday - 45minutes CV/toning planned