still a no go

Hello cheryl

I'm on the insomnia shift here, it's almost 3am and I can't sleep so logged into minimins. I must be crazy, well I've always known that I'm somewhat eccentric. Just been reading through what a terrible time you have had with the strong coffee.
Wondering how you are - I hope that you will speak to a health care person about your symptoms so that you can get a more individualised approach tailored for you as obviously this problem is getting you down x

Hi hun,
Also stuck on the night shift and just reading about what a terrible time you are having. It sounds so horrible, have no more pearls of advice, seems like Drs will be your best bet for a longer term as well as an immediate solution. All the best, hope you get result soon xx

hi everyone,
well doctor gave me glycerol suppossitories .
i was told to use 2 :eek: initially then only one as needed.
well not to go into too much detail i used 2 which in itself was a nightmare and was left with astounding pains in tummy........ but i couldnt wait the 15 minutes it says u have to wait before going to the toilet as the feeling was unbearable. i ran to the toilet after 5 minutes , feeling a little excited at the prospect of finally 'going'..... no such luck im afraid. all i passed was 2 suppositories (sorry TMi) :eek:
so im going to try again tonight using only 1 in the hope it will be easier to last the 15 minutes.
i did however have my first weighin and even though i havent been to the toilet in 7 days i managed to lose 8lbs :D so all in all not a bad week although i cant help but feel a little disappointed as i usually would lose more on week one but i have to take into account the lack of toilet activity.
cdc seemed a little concerned but i shall battle on with my mission to 'go'

Oh WOW 8 pounds!! thats fantastic!!

Soooo sorry your still having poo trouble must be awful for you :(

Really hope you drop logs soon xxxx

thank you mrs s :D.
in the retrospect of things i am lucky to have got 8lbs since i feel like ive gained 8stone in the last week. lol

Back