Still always tired!!!! What should I do?

JUSTKITTY

I have now reached the end of my third week and although I've lost 3cm off my thighs, I have only lost 1lb this week at the very best.

I feel a bit constipated but worse is that I am always always so tired. Its 08:22, I've been up for an hour and a half, had my porrdige sachet and I am so tired I could go back to bed for another 8 hours sleep. My neck aches, my sinuses seem to hurt and I had a dizzy moment earlier today.

I am going to SS+ it every day this new week to see if it makes a difference. I want to start walking to work again but feel so weak. Even my husband commented that I have no energy.

I had a funny tummy Saturday with the squits (sorry TMI) so I thought maybe I'd got a bug but this tiredness has lasted the last 2 weeks. I don't want to move up to 810 becuase I've only got 3 weeks until my holiday and wanted to lose as much as I can before then.

My start weight was 12stone 11 and I am now 11st 11 in 3 weeks which is great but that was 10lb first week, 3lb last week and maybe a 1lb this week (official weigh in tonight but our scales usually match).

I feel really down about it. I am not going to give up but to only lose 1lb that may not even register later when i've been drinking water all day and my shake and i've only had 500cals a day and no cheating it just seems really really unfair.

I keep hoping I'll get a mega loss next week. Im being weighed on Sunday next week instead of Monday becuase I am out for my sisters birthday meal (the one and only time I will "break" the diet - and I am already going through the menu to make a sensible choice).

I did some walking last week and it wiped me out - maybe i am just mega unfit. Maybe if I just do it every day despite being tired, I'll get used to it and it will also help shift the weight.

Sorry for the waffley rant. My husband is being great but having never had a weight problem he doesn't get it and was even asking if I want to take my shakes to tenerife with me when we go away for 10 days in 3 weeks time.

*sigh*:sigh:

Personally, From what I`ve heard there isn`t anything in it between SS and SS+ losses so I would just go with SS+ if I were you.

I have started on 810 plan and (for me) have had good losses so far - 5lbs first week, Just under 3lbs the second week. This week, Like you I have only lost 1lb so far and whilst I wish it could be more, I`m still pleased as it`s in a WEEK and before I`d be lucky to lose that in a month. We need to keep an eye on the overall loss in the month :D

Good luck for WI, I have mine Weds but am all fat and bloated today so am expecting a small gain due to water which hopefully will be gone by next week.

Xx

Thanks! I am still feeling motivated but maybe its just a miserable monday.

I came off the pill a few months ago and my totm has still not become regular so maybe retention from that. Maybe i'll just lose weight really slowly.

I really wanted to lose another 9lb before my holiday but now I can't imagine even losing 4lb :-(

I think this diet sets your expectations - i always think 3-4lbs and i see other peoples losses and feel disapointed with myself. Still - if I'd given up or cheated I'd have gained so even if I sts its better than gaining.

on a positive note I try and remind myself that my body doesn't know I am on a diet and I lost 3cm from my thighs each so i guess something is happening!

I've cheered up now! This forum really keeps me going - not sure if that makes me sad but I don't care!! Everyone is great!

I lost 2lb so thats keeping me happy. My CDC said that my 2lb might be due to water retention and hopefully I'll have a 3lb loss next week! I've not had my totm yet so I've not had to experience that but I am sure it will be soon :-S

YAY for 2lbs off! :D I have my WI Weds but dreading it cos of TOTM = Prob put about 10st on :rolleyes::8855:

I have now reached the end of my third week and although I've lost 3cm off my thighs, I have only lost 1lb this week at the very best.

Week 3 is a notoriously slow week for many. Hang in there

I feel a bit constipated

I am going to SS+ it every day this new week to see if it makes a difference.

It's really worth taking a fibre supplement if you think you are going to be constipated. Make sure everything is clear first.

The fibre supplements make such a difference (usually).

SS+ is a good option if you are tired. Yes, give it a go

I want to start walking to work again but feel so weak. Even my husband commented that I have no energy.

Take care with the walking. Walking is a good exercise to do on this diet, but don't push yourself too much, especially if you are tired. Gradually build it up.

Awww hun......hopefully the tiredness will go soon, and as for coming off the pill your body is adjusting to that as well as the diet so there is a lot going on...if you are like me I usually gain at least 4 lbs at TOTM....please dont be hard on yourself.....you will get there and look back at your last few posts and have a giggle about it......

Be strong ...you can do it xx

Back