Still drunk!!!

Ninja

Silver Member
I went out last night for the 1st time in ages with a group of people from work. I can't remember the last time I drank so much. I drank so much I'm still tipsy this morning.

Apart from the alcohol consumed and 2 small bags of peanuts I was quite good though :cool: as in I didn't have a kebab or pizza like everyone else at the end of the night.

Now I'm just lamenting how much I actually spent and wondering why all my joints ache....even my elbows :confused:

Your elbows? Were you commando crawling home?!

Your elbows? Were you commando crawling home?!

Not that I can remember. But there are a couple of gaps in my memory from last night :cool:

This morning I've been treated to a bacon sandwich (with fat trimmed off and on brown bread) and a very sweet cup of tea (made with sweetener of course). It's not sitting in my stomach very well at the moment, I think I may have to go back to bed again soon. That must be a sign that I'm starting to sober up :eek:

:sigh: I am feeling your pain Nijna, I have a similar experience of last night also

Why Oh Why do we do it to ourselves??? Every year that I get older it takes me an extra day to recover :(

get plenty of water

I drank a pint of water whilst I was out drinking last night, I had another pint when I got in at 3.30am and I've had 2 more pints since waking up at 9am plus a sweet cup of tea. The problem is that there's very little food inside me as I forwent (is that a real word?) a kebab last night and I've only had a small bacon sandwich this morning, but I can feel all the liquid sloshing around inside me :jelous:

Oh dear, feel better soon sweetie.

I honestly can't remember the last time I drank like that, must be donkey's years ago now, but I do still remember how I felt, so I do sympathise with you.

Get some sleep and maybe you will wake up feeling better and hungry, then you will be able to eat and settle your stomach. X

Last edited:
Oh dear, feel better soon sweetie.

I honestly can't remember the last time I drank like that, must be donkey's years ago now, but I do still remember how I felt, so I do sympathise with you.

Get some sleep and maybe you will wake up feeling better and hungry, then you will be able to eat and settle your stomach. X

I've already warned the OH that I'm on strike for today. He's just come back from the shops with a rotisserie chicken, some veg and baby new potatoes...lol. It sounds lovely but it's making me feel green. I don't think I could stomach the gravy :jelous:

LOL....by tonight you will be ready to devour the lot and the gravy, you will be starving when you begin to feel better. X

LOL....by tonight you will be ready to devour the lot and the gravy, you will be starving when you begin to feel better. X

I just pinched a little chicken as he was dishing it up. It tasted like saw dust in my mouth and now my stomach is making some disturbing sounds :( ....lol.

Was it drinky time up and down the country last night I'm wondering? I was out on the pop and the last few drinks I had were glasses of water, I had a Berroca to boost my b vitimins and half a portion of rice and chicken in black bean sauce (was already bought before I went out unplanned). I feel ok although I could use a bit more sleep and some more sensible shoes so I don't wake up with huge blisters!

Was it drinky time up and down the country last night I'm wondering? I was out on the pop and the last few drinks I had were glasses of water, I had a Berroca to boost my b vitimins and half a portion of rice and chicken in black bean sauce (was already bought before I went out unplanned). I feel ok although I could use a bit more sleep and some more sensible shoes so I don't wake up with huge blisters!

That's the one good thing about booze. It numbs your feet..lol.

have to say i have been in those states a few times!! havent had a drink for 2 weeks now and feel so much better for it. hope you get over your hangover soon lol

It has just gone 1700 and I still feel rough from my family party last night, so I defo sympathise with you!! I however cannot stop eating... I have had toast as well as a toasted sandwich, I have had a couple of rich tea fingers and a cereal bar. Oh and I had a bag of doritos (bad I know but I needed them and felt a million times better after) and so many cups of tea I have lost count. I am now clock watching waiting for my roast dinner!! Was it really worth it? YEP!!

I hate getting drunk, and even worse I hate the hangovers!
I don't get drunk on brandy but wine goes to my head pretty quickly. I try not to drink too much, even when not on SW.
I was pretty tipsy at the Christmas staff party, but got home and climbed into bed (It was only about 5.30pm then!) and slept until I could sleep no more and was fine!
Lots of sleep and lots of water do the trick for me.

I very rarely drink and it's even more rare of me to get rat arsed. I can't even remember the last time I got tipsy let alone legless.

I'm feeling much better now. I had a little nap earlier after my dinner and now I have a j/pot in the oven and I'm having it with some quiche, coleslaw and left over cold chicken....I'm starving..lol.

Back