Still feeling hungry...

WobblyBobbly

At the end of day 13 and still feeling hungry every day!! I thought the hunger was meant to go away..
How long did it take for everyone else to stop feeling hungry?? X x

Hey hun,

Im on day 8, I still feel hungry too. I am drinking my body weight in water in the hope it will stave the hunger pangs, but no. It is not working.
Im doing my best to stick to it, earlier I made my OH a sausage bap, the sausages smelt sooooo good when they were cooking away in the oven, when I put them in the bap and cut it in half a piece of sausage fell out - I ate it! So bad I know, but I couldn't help myself!

My next weigh-in is next Saturday, so I shall see what I lose then make a decision as to whether I will continue on LT or not. If I don't, I plan to revert back to a low-carb diet and head on back to the gym!
Not being able to use the gym on LT is so unfortunate as it would distract me massively, but pharmacist said heavy exercise is a no no and is against me going to the gym. Im trying my best to distract myself, but the hunger pangs keep a'creepin' up on me! xx

Eek oh no...I'm sure it wouldn't of done that much damage though.
I've been good and I haven't touched a single thing apart from like you my body weight in water and my shakes, although they are starting to make me feel queasy every day.
Got my weigh in tomorrow as I'm hoping for an incentive to put up with the hunger but I have a feeling I'm not going to of lost a lot :(
I don't want to stop this diet as I know it works wonders but I think hunger pangs and feeling sick constantly may get the better of me...hopefully not though!
I'm going to start some exercise tomorrow I think, rather than go to the gym I think I'll rummage through my fitness dvd's and see what I can find :) xx

Best of luck with your weigh-in tomorrow. I didn't expect to lose a lot when I went to mine yesterday, I lost 6lbs and was pleasantly surprised. It has spurred me on for another week, but it hasn't cured the hunger pangs!
Im not too bad with the shakes, I like the vanilla and the chocolate ones. The stawberry is pure boakage!! So is the chicken soup! I had a chicken soup last night and I almost threw the whole lot up after eating it, it was vile!! Can't waste these things though!

As for that little piece of sausage - I don't reckon it's done any damage. It was practically a little slice. It was nice though :)
I have found that since being on this diet my sense of smell has become like a super power!!! Not helpful when hungry!!! :( xx

How much water are you drinking??? Are you in Ketosis!!!??? Are you doing anything that might be keeping you out of ketosis??? x

I'm drinking at least 3L of water, got all the symptoms of being in ketosis, haven't slipped once, have stuck to this 100%.
That's why its so frustrating, if I had cheated or whatever I would understand but I haven't, going to stick it out for another week as see what happens.x

I'm drinking at least 3L of water, got all the symptoms of being in ketosis, haven't slipped once, have stuck to this 100%.
That's why its so frustrating, if I had cheated or whatever I would understand but I haven't, going to stick it out for another week as see what happens.x
I think it probably is because you dont have that much to lose sweetie.... which is a good thing!!! : ) x

I don't really feel hungry today. I was a bit earlier but it disappeared...Hopefully that'll be it now x

Last edited:
Back