Still going

Springador

I am now on day 5 and well into ketosis, I cant believe I have made it this far after so many months of trying.
Scales say I have lost 7lbs so far but official weigh is on monday.

I am now on day 5 and well into ketosis, I cant believe I have made it this far after so many months of trying.

Well done Springador!!!

:talk017:

Love Mini xxx

I could almost duplicate your thread. I'm also on day five, well into Kitosis and scales also say a 7lbs weight loss!!!

WEll done you!!!

Well done Springador :D not many more sleeps now til you have a whole week under your belt !!!

GREAT !!!!

look forward to hearin your official WI on Monday !

Debz xx

I could almost duplicate your thread. I'm also on day five, well into Kitosis and scales also say a 7lbs weight loss!!!

WEll done you!!!

Essexmum - WELL DONE :D

fingers crossed for a great WI next week.....

Debz xx

WELL DONE TO BOTH OF YOU! AM NOT THAT FAR AHEAD FROM YOU GUYS.. AS I'VE MADE IT TO DAY 7! LETS KEEP IT UP!!

Sarah xx

Weigh in this morning and I have lost 8lb which I am really pleased about, the only thing is I was so happy I wanted to eat, I didnt but the urge to do this was strong.

Start 11/02/08 12st 9lbs
Week 1 -8lbs 12st 1lb
Week 2
Week 3
Week4

Well done Springador!

I am new to this Site and I am on day 2 of the diet...hoping to shift some weight really fast.

I was just wondering how you are finding it now that you are at the ketosis stage... Does the hunger just decrease altogether??

I found day one no problems, didnt even eat everything I had to cause I was REALLY hungover and didnt feel like eating.

Still doing ok this morning, although its only 10:20 - I think tomorrow and wednesday may the hardest days...

In relation to the bad breath - I have stocked up on sugar free gum, listerine strips and golds breath spray.

If I use all these, can I combat the bad breath along with brushing 4-5 times per day?

I know it is supposed to be bad and I really dont want to have it, as I have a first date on Wednesday night.

Well done again:talk017:

Maria

Current Weight: 12 stone 8lbs

Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:

Hi Maria,
I am not quite so hungry now but I do have moments when I really crave things, like today it was current buns I so longed for one or six if I went back to my old ways.
I do feel better in myself though and my clothes are starting to get feel a bit loser which keeps me going. I have a lot of outfits I want to wear and I am determined this time I will wear them.

:)Hey Springador,

Thats great and fair play for resisting the current buns - takes a lot of will power and you are doing it.

I had to eat properly today (day 3) and eat carbs, as I fainted badly this morning and whacked my head off the hotpress door and have a splitting headache since :(

I am really annoyed, as I had made it to day 3, but its not worth risking my health for.... I also had to take day off work, as I could barely move afterwards and my head was so sore....

Might get back on it in a day or two when I feel better.

Congrats on your progress so far, you are doing REALLY well:eek:

Take care,

Maria :p

Back