Still losing???

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Ive been eating breakfast and ive eaten special k bars and even chocolate (about half a pack of rolos, a caramel egg thing and about a quarter of an easter egg) although in fairness the chocolate has been the last few days so i may not have put the weight on from that yet

But I just weighed myself and ive lost another 3.75lbs :S

whose complaining? hehe x

I dont really want to lose anymore to be honest, Chris is shouting at me and trying to make me go get a chippy lol!

Well done chelly, Thats fab hun, still losing after a choccy fest lol.
Well done hun, it's so nice to see you still posting even though you ave achieved your goal.

jo x x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2..
2. to lose a stone
3. to drop a dress size
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb was 13st 8.5lb now 13st 1lb
wk 2

Hi thanks for keep posting you are really acting as an incentive. I have to come off lipotrim about middle of may to give me two weeks refeed before my hoildays but I still want to lose do you exercise now? I only have about a stone and half to go.

I promised myself I would exercise but to be honest I havent really, I walk the dog for 30 minutes 3 times a week and that its!

But definatly going to get back into my swimming once I come back from liverpool!!

You're looking really good as you are chelly so maybe you should up your intake a little. I really do think you can afford to eat a little more and I bet you could if you really tried. I don't mean chippies or anything but just a little more of the good healthy stuff you are eating already. You go girl, you're looking good.

Wow thats amazing! Im on on week 5 now and have 4 pound left to lose until I reach my target weight so I am hoping to start re-feeding on monday(fingers crossed) but I am very nervous about eating again and piling all the weight back on. I've been reading lots of peoples food diaries but please tell me what exactly have you bee eating/drinking? I'd love to keep the weight off and possibly lose a bit more whilst eating.

Very good Chelly on your loss and maintenance:)

Wow thats amazing! Im on on week 5 now and have 4 pound left to lose until I reach my target weight so I am hoping to start re-feeding on monday(fingers crossed) but I am very nervous about eating again and piling all the weight back on. I've been reading lots of peoples food diaries but please tell me what exactly have you bee eating/drinking? I'd love to keep the weight off and possibly lose a bit more whilst eating.

I have a food diary in the refeed section chick!

I still only drink water, except for the two nights out ive had. and i drink ALOT of coffee!

Hi Chelly, I hope you don't lose anymore as I think you look fantastic! The pictures are great, although you also look stunning on the before pictures too. I think you have been inspirational, thank you for keeping me going. Between you and summer I have kept motivated even when I have felt like going to dominos! x

i have 2 sey chelly i cant wait be wher you are and like every1 else has sed u do look brilliant

wowser! well done chelly babe - your doing fab!!! :D

loving your new signature with the piccies :D xx

Back