Still Maintaining......

ZoBo

Silver Member
Almost 3 years since doing CD......
So all you who think it's not worth it, it is!! Keep at it......;)

Before....

scan0002.jpg

After.....
74568_455900072826_683697826_5965186_8209741_n.jpg

Oh my god you look incredible! Wow!!! You look like a doll now (in a good way haha). How much have you lost from 1st pic to 2nd?

I was 7 an half stone, then I had two babies an found myself at 12 stone!! Not good...... I'm now 7st 12lb, so that's 4 stone and 2lb!!

When I was on here though there was so many negative comments from peoples family and friends about not being able to maintain when you'd lost the weight...... But, you can!!

Last edited:
That's so great, well done :) you look teeny tiny now! I know a lot of people here will be glad to see someone who has maintained for so long.

WOW...you look stunning, well done

if this doesnt keep me going, i dont know what will!

Wow wow wow.

Thank u sooo much for posting this. Just the inspiration I need for my restart on Monday. Well done chick u are absolutely stunning.
And u are living proof that maintaining can be done...
YOU ROCK...!!!!!! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Amazing!!! Just so great to know you can maintain! Well done! You look amazing xx

Wow you are amazing!!! :) and all the inspiration I need to get my wobbly bits to the gym today ( after paying £50 and not going for a month!!) xx

thank you hun. i think maintaining is something alot of us worry about. how have you maintained? what type of food do you eat? do you exercise?

Well done, you look gorgeous :)

How long did it take you to lose the weight? Xxx

3 months on cd, then I lost another stone just by carb restriction. The last stone took me about a year to lose, but as I felt back to normal I wasn't in as much of a rush to get it off.xx

thank you hun. i think maintaining is something alot of us worry about. how have you maintained? what type of food do you eat? do you exercise?

I just watch my carb intake. If I'm having carbs I have them at luch, and I make sure that lunch is my biggest meal of the day. I eat alot of cereal aswell as it's great if your starving and want to eat rubbish...... Plus I don't beat myself up if I have a bit of a binge. If any of my clothes feel tight or I put on a few lbs I just cut back for a few days... I stick to the 80%good, 20% bad rule and it works.

HTML:
I just watch my carb intake. If I'm having carbs I have them at luch, and I make sure that lunch is my biggest meal of the day. I eat alot of cereal aswell as it's great if your starving and want to eat rubbish...... Plus I don't beat myself up if I have a bit of a binge. If any of my clothes feel tight or I put on a few lbs I just cut back for a few days... I stick to the 80%good, 20% bad rule and it works.
HTML:

Thanks for the advice re maintaining Zobo,

Wow! You've done so well!

I hope I can come back in 3years and say the same thing!

Congratulations!

Back