still no loss :-(

naomi1611

Will B Slim
Hi everyone am on a restart as i had to move home so stopped the diet until i was settled. However now i am on day 3 and have not had any loss so far :-(

Dont worry about it hun,its only early days and you`ll see in a day or two that the scales will start moving.
You said that this is a restart so you know how great this diet is,stick with it and you`ll see the results in no time.
Are you drinking much water?

Hi thanks for your reply. I saw them move this morning :D I have been drinking roughly 4 litres i think. Probably happened because i have messed around with the diet for so long my body doesnt know if its coming or going lol. Will stick with it though cos i know it works :D

Hello Naomi me too am starting out with cambridge on friday tried befiore and stuck to it for like a week but i never start something without finishing so im here for round 2 are you doing full ketosis??

Hi Naomi, I'm on day 7 and get my official WI with CDC tonight - I got to day 5 and still only saw a loss of about 1-2lbs (it get going up and down between 1 and 2!) then I got up yesterday and weighed and it had multiplied to 5lbs! Got up this morning and it's showing 7lbs loss! So don't worry it will get shifting towards the end of the week!

Good luck on your CD journey - it is a hard diet (as you know) but it bloody works! You'll be fab and lose so much so quickly!

Official Week Oneweigh in @ CDC's house = 11.30am for me!! Wish me luck!

xxxx

Hi Naomi, I'm on day 7 and get my official WI with CDC tonight - I got to day 5 and still only saw a loss of about 1-2lbs (it get going up and down between 1 and 2!) then I got up yesterday and weighed and it had multiplied to 5lbs! Got up this morning and it's showing 7lbs loss! So don't worry it will get shifting towards the end of the week!

Good luck on your CD journey - it is a hard diet (as you know) but it bloody works! You'll be fab and lose so much so quickly!

Official Week Oneweigh in @ CDC's house = 11.30am for me!! Wish me luck!

xxxx

All the luck in the world hunni - although you won't need it...

Let us know how you get on

T
x

Thank you Mad Ferret!

I'm addicted to the scales tho! It's showing 8lbs loss now!!

I SO hope my CDC's scales show the same! xx

The scales never shift for me the first 6 days of the week then get on CDCs then the lbs come away! Weigh myself when I get home and they show the same as CDCs! Messes with my head big time!

Hi Charley i am in ketosis believe as i am now on day 6 and the hunger has completely gone. Stick with it and you will be rewarded :)

Thanks soon to be yummy, you have given me hope it is on Wednesday and my weighing is Friday so there is still time for a good loss(goodluck on your weigh in :D

Thanks Naomi and wow day 6 ay, well done you....i know this is a very hard plan that takes sheer will power that i believe i have i weigh 18st 6 i believe im getting weighed at lunchtime I picked up my shakes this morning having my first at 11 then 3 then 7 what time do you have yours and do you go gym? also i must drink 8 glasses of water which is a little hard as i never drink water but im gonna push myself todo so. x

Hello yummymummy your doing ever so well ......you seem happy as well any tips for me starting my first day today?

Hello..just wondering how much have you lost altogether Yummymuumy and how long has this taken you to do ?

Charley when you say you are drinking 8 glasses of water a day you are adding other fluids on top of that right? You need to drink at least 2 1/4 litres a day which is nearer to 12-14 glasses.

Trust me on that one too - I didn't drink enough last time and ended up with a kidney stone which made me have to cancel my holiday - it was NOT fun! I am definitely drinking more than enough this time and I'm up to 3 litres lol

I have always struggled to drink water too but what I've started doing is having a 1 1/2 litre bottle of water on the side all day and then I match every cup of tea etc with a glass of water. For some reason it seems to be easier doing it that way than just drinking the water on its own - I'm thinking its because I then get the flavour of the other drink straight after the water. Either way it means I know that if I'm matching them then I am drinking 3 litres a day and it is relatively easy to do.

Charley when you say you are drinking 8 glasses of water a day you are adding other fluids on top of that right? You need to drink at least 2 1/4 litres a day which is nearer to 12-14 glasses.

Trust me on that one too - I didn't drink enough last time and ended up with a kidney stone which made me have to cancel my holiday - it was NOT fun! I am definitely drinking more than enough this time and I'm up to 3 litres lol

I have always struggled to drink water too but what I've started doing is having a 1 1/2 litre bottle of water on the side all day and then I match every cup of tea etc with a glass of water. For some reason it seems to be easier doing it that way than just drinking the water on its own - I'm thinking its because I then get the flavour of the other drink straight after the water. Either way it means I know that if I'm matching them then I am drinking 3 litres a day and it is relatively easy to do.

Wow really Thansk for telling me this on day 1 ... I use the coca cola glasses and will know have between 12-14 thanks very much thats really really helped me...:D

Hi Charley
I am currently having 4 shakes as i find it a bit easier. I have a tetra at 9am another one at 1pm, soup at 5pm and soup at 9pm. I also drink around 4-5litres of water and have a couple of cups of tea and coffee throughout the day. After 2wks i will go back down to having 3 shakes. When i have 3 shakes i do 11am, 4pm and 9pm. At the moment i am not at exercising really just do wii fit with the kids, im gonna wait till im about 11.7 before i go gym. How about you?

Just a tip girlies - have you tried the choc shakes and choc mint shakes?? As an extra "meal" idea - I blend them with hot (not boiling) water and then pour off into a mug, put in the micro for a few seconds and voila - a hot chocolate / mint hot chocolate to rival Options! They're SO nice - like heaven in a mug - I'm addicted!

Also if you blend your shakes in an electrical blender/smoothie maker with the suggested amount of water and about 8 ice cubes/crushed ice it comes out all fluffy and smooth - delicious!

I might be passing on things you already know - but they were the BEST things I found out during my first week! lol
xxxx

Hi Charley
I am currently having 4 shakes as i find it a bit easier. I have a tetra at 9am another one at 1pm, soup at 5pm and soup at 9pm. I also drink around 4-5litres of water and have a couple of cups of tea and coffee throughout the day. After 2wks i will go back down to having 3 shakes. When i have 3 shakes i do 11am, 4pm and 9pm. At the moment i am not at exercising really just do wii fit with the kids, im gonna wait till im about 11.7 before i go gym. How about you?

Hello Naomi
Glad to say i have sucessfully completed day 1 wow it was hard but i feel a lot more optimistic ( i hope)
well yesterday was suppose to go tro spin class but missed that as i need to concentrate 100% on completing day one
i am going to a tone class tonight at 6pm which is good ..see how i feel by 6pm

I have a shake at 11am 3pm and soup 7pm

i have purchased a bottle of 1.5 litre volvic then i know i must drink 2 of those a day plus i have a glass of water before i leave the house do you think this is enough ? , i put on a bit of lippy today and actually feel a lot better than yesterday i was starving last night and ended up in bed for 10pm which is super early for me...so this is day 2 im justgonna take each day as its comes...how are you today? x

Hello Soon to be Yummy Mummy
Thanks for ice tips it sound yummy i only have a standard asda price hand blender can i do it with this? , im scared it will knacker my £5 handblender , deffo sounds yummy , will this work?
Thanks x

Back