Still not better!

Shaz1980

Hi all hope you are ok. Just to let you know that I am still not better. The sickness has started again along with a terrible headache and feeling dizzy. Looks like I will have to have a few more days off LT and make up for it when I feel better. I was in bed for 5 last night and would still be there now if it wasn't for the fact that I have a one year old to look after. Hubby has been amazing and looked after the kids all last night and brought me drinks and tissues and whatever I needed. Really hope I feel better soon and can't even keep paracetamol down.

Shaz,

you need an URGENT doctors appointment. And if the receptionist is feeling nosey tell her when she provides her medical degree you will discuss symptoms with her, until that point you want to see a Doctor!!!

Take care and get off to the doc!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

starting lipotrim tomorrow and am 11st 11lbs was wondering how people are finding it the last time i found it very hard but really want to do it this time my goal is to get to 9st 4lbs how long do you think this might take.

doctor for you,sooner the better IMO, other than that get well soon and don't worry about the LT for the moment it'll still be here when you are better;)

starting lipotrim tomorrow and am 11st 11lbs was wondering how people are finding it the last time i found it very hard but really want to do it this time my goal is to get to 9st 4lbs how long do you think this might take.
If you stick to it strictly could be a couple of mths its hard to say, everyone is built different could be more or less:)

Oh dear Shaz... Bugger waiting for your appointment.. Please phone the emergency doctor right now!!

Hope you're ok Shaz, it doesn't sound good mate. Stop worrying about LT and concentrate on eating and keeping it down. If it doesn't get better and you can't get an appointment, tell them you either need a doctor to come out(that scares them sometimes) or to at least speak to a doctor on triage. Doc may well tell you to go to a&e. I wouldn't keep leaving it though, wish you better!!

Hi everyone. Feeling better today and keeping fluids and light meals down. Going to the doctors tommorow and having blood tests and everything checked just to make sure it is nothing more sinister than a stomach bug. I have also developed a rash so will just wait and see what the doc says tommorow but feeling much happier in myself and finally out of bed and my pj's lol x

Thank you all for your help and support. Whenever I am down I know it will cheer me up to come on here. On a positive note had loads of compliments from people saying how much I have shrunk and how good I am looking. It really makes it all worthwhile.

Thank you all again x x x x x

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you're unwell! Glad to hear you're going to be seeing a doctor soon.

I hope you feel better soon!

Hannah x

Back