Still not in ketosis?

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Even though I lost 13.5 lbs in 4 days, every day when I test my wee it still shows that I'm not in ketosis. Have been having severe migraine all week but that could be also as I get them after totm. Am not really starving anymore but find it weird that after 7 days there's still no sign of ketosis when it took 5 days first time around to get there. The ketostix we bought were new so it can't be them.... Any suggestions? Oh, sometimes I feel like having a bad taste in my mouth too but I'm lost here...

Even though I lost 13.5 lbs in 4 days, every day when I test my wee it still shows that I'm not in ketosis. Have been having severe migraine all week but that could be also as I get them after totm. Am not really starving anymore but find it weird that after 7 days there's still no sign of ketosis when it took 5 days first time around to get there. The ketostix we bought were new so it can't be them.... Any suggestions? Oh, sometimes I feel like having a bad taste in my mouth too but I'm lost here...
DO NOT WORRY! I thought this too BUT with al the water we are drinking its not unusual is it for the results to be showing almost nothing when our wee is soooo diluted! If you test it 1st thing in morn, when your wee is concentrated it will show a reading. It does not mean your not in ketosis hun, trust me.... L xx:D

I do test first thing in the morning every day but the stick stays the original colour :(

I find the sticks helpfull but one of the moderators regularly says on posts that really they are pretty unreliable... I wouldnt worry too much...

The weird taste in your mouth sounds to me like you are in ketosis hun!!! x

Mirjam I think your incredible weight loss for your first 4 days proves that the sticks are unreliable :D The bad taste is a very common symptom of ketosis... you can buy fresh breath strips which make a huge difference. Good luck with your LT journey... if you stay totally 100% you WILL enjoy amazing results x

Thanks Dee and Linda, I guess they are unreliable. Linda, I've been on LT in the beginning of this year and lost 59lbs in 14 weeks :D Back here to lose the last 2 stone x

They don`t show anything up for me 1st thing either, so they were a waste of time and money but hey ho.... L x

Back