Still on holiday

skinnyone0

Hi all hope you are doing well and sticking to your lipotrim.. I am still on holiday in Wales and am now on week 3, when I 1st came I was in size 16 jeans now Im size 14 and they are getting a bit baggy on me..I am so happy I cannot remember ever being this small I was in size 24/26 at my biggest so to be in these normal sizes is fab, I am looking forward to getting weighed when we come back home but for now Im sticking to my diet...Keep up the good work all...Linda

WoW!!! Linda that is absolutely amazing and you've come so far. I have only put on weight since I had my last child and have had nothing but health probs after health med probs. Before that I was at the biggest a 12-14. Can't wait to get back into my old clothes and have already started getting rid of my size 24's and a few 22's which I've packed up for the car boot which I hope to do this Sunday.

Shall leave it there for now and hope your having fun aswell as a nice relaxing holiday in beautiful Wales (my fave place for camping :D). Xx

Oh Linda that's absolutely fabulous about the jeans, you're doing so well - what a huge loss you have to look forward to at your next weigh-in too! :)

I bought a pair of work trousers off ebay last week, thinking they would do me in a few weeks time, and I got them this evening and they're absolutely perfect on - I'm like a dog with two tails. :D

Well done Linda for sticking to LT whilst on holiday. I bet you will have a great weigh in when you get back and it means all that hard work will have been so worth it.

Congrats on the size 14s, great to be wearing "normal" sizes again isn't it!

Back